Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thanks readers....!!!!!!We have reached the 80,000 mark!

Six years....(officially October 22, 2014) ....We have reached 80,000 page views! I want to thank you all for reading this blog, I am really serious about that. I just realized that if I didn't have this blog I really wouldn't have an outlet to write about the things I want to discuss, share, promote, or talk about that mean something to me, that should be shared, that is interesting, fun, or worthy of promoting or talking about. All of you not only from the United States but also those of you who live outside of the country, different cities too, also out of the country across the seas too. One thing I forget to mention to some of you comment in good taste, I appreciate your feedback believe me, the more you give back your opinions, the more I can find topics to discuss, and talk about with you all. 



 Thank you, Muchas Gracias!,  I cannot express how the blog has opened many doors not only for me but others as well.  This blog it's allowed me to not only write for this blog but to write for others as well. I am writing a music blog now as well about a new group upcoming hip hop/rap artists as well, called January.  Their blog will be complete by the end of the year I have started it and it will have information up pertaining to the group very soon. I am so grateful a new friend gave me this opportunity. 

 Sometimes I wake up and just get ideas all the time, I spot something, I see something fun, it can be an object, it can be something people do, something I have experienced, a memory, or even something someone else has experienced with me or shared. Of course the blog isn't just about me it's about yes my journey, but also about most importantly it's about what's happening out there, outside in the entertainment world, in our general world, the fashion industry, the restaurants, all over the world itself. Every day something new happens, someone creates something, a new idea, a new brand, new technology, and it should be promoted and shared. I am lucky and fortunate to be in New York where this something to discuss and talk about believe me even as I write this....there's something happening. So always something right? Exactly. 

 So to know I have people who read it or are passing it a long. Thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for reading this blog. Now I have a lot to share it's been a month since I have written to you all cause I have been busy dealing with a lot of things personally and professionally as well. Trying to make some major decisions on which direction to go in a lot of different ways. 
But I thank every single person taking their time out to read, share, click on the link, and are interested you have given me a reason to continue on with the blog, and reminded me it must be taken to the next level now my major goal for "Inside the World of Honey Brown Sugar" is to have it professionally done, to have it copyrighted as well. I want to continue on even after I age and I get older lol..... So thank you again and when we reach the 100,000 mark then we all will know we've really made it. =) Thank you again my readers I hope all of you are enjoying your summers by the way.....okay you're ready to find out what I have in store now....we'll let's pick up where we left off at....

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...