Saturday, February 7, 2015

“The One that got away”: Unrequited Love



           Continuing with the theme of "Love Month"..... Everyone has that one who got away…..”The one that got away” is the person who you had strong feelings for or were in love with as well. It doesn’t even have to be the person you were in a serious relationship with either. It could be someone who you just have feelings for and would love to be apart of their live too. I was listening to a lot of people discussing the topic since Valentine’s day is approaching us.
            Is there anyone who would be the one who got away for you? Is there anyone who would be the one that got away for “Honey Brown Sugar”? I say “yes” absolutely well because of social media and getting in touch with people faster it definitely helps. I think for me most people I have reunited with or linked up with who were apart of my life overall that has helped me reunite with them . Although as for the man who may have gotten away from me. I do believe he and I could make something work one day. For me I believe yes people’s lives do change and grow but chemistry is something you can never fake. You either have it or you don’t. I know for he and I if we see each other again one day we’ll be stronger and better people. I think for people who have social media you kind of get to see the person or other people grow and continue with their lives. So you see all of them pretty much, that is one of the things that allows you to get to know the person. Now as for me and this person. I wish him always nothing but the best and I am extremely proud of him. 
So for some of you may wonder “Who is the one that got away?” . He will never be revealed until he and I share that with the world if we reunited.  For now you will simply and always know him as “Handsomeness”. So for the one that got away for others you really have to think about if you truly want this person, could someone else be your leading man or woman? That’s the only thing about that. You must decide who you were happiest with at that time and who would fit into your life now as well. Those are most important things to consider for yourself.  I have been dating when you really think about how long you really have been dating, the experiences, the people you met in the past up until now then you know who got away from you. I have been dating since I was 15 going on 16 actually the summer of 2002. So when looking at the days back then up until now. Yes “Handsomeness” is definitely one of the people who got away actually. He would be one person who I would make the most sense with actually.  We have a lot in common with each other on a certain level. I felt the most comfortable with him, we have great dance chemistry, he’s serious, silly, but also intelligent, confident, and believes himself as well. So it’s not hard to say who else could have made me feel or felt that way he definitely was up there.  We have way too much in common when it comes to our personal lives, how we were raised, our goals and what we want in our lives as well. He’s more realistic I am more idealistic, lol! He would be the yin to my yang so to speak. We have things in common and major differences but I think those differences would make our lives more exciting for each other.

            So good luck to those who still may want to reunite with “the one who got away”. You never know what can happen. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...