Thursday, May 28, 2015

Inside the World of Honey Brown Sugar: Life of a bridesmaid series




Well we are two weeks away from the big day for my friend’s wedding day, how do I feel excited, peaceful, happy, and accomplish we all did it!!!!!! Oh my goodness now we all can relax. It has been a journey in itself getting to this day let me tell you there are a lot of things you guys don’t know that myself, the bride, and the bridesmaids had to go through that have now become life lessons to all of us. Here’s what you guys missed while I have been busy traveling for the wedding and getting prepared to assist and help the bridal party and bride.  We went to the last fitting and let me tell you I learned a big lesson. Always remember you are paying for a service, you deserve wonderful, great service for all of the money, hard work, effort, ideas, energy, and time you are putting into your wedding. The people who you chose to  do the work for your bridal party gowns and wedding gown better treat you like Santa’s Christmas elves.  We were not treated fairly all of the time, some people were very sweet to us, but it always wasn’t rosey to everyone who truly deserved it (The bride and maid of honor). These are two of the most important people who are apart of the wedding, don’t you dare treat them with any type of disrespect at all. We are requesting your services, now this is not a knock to them, but as an adult, and a woman who knows about good service and business. You have to always remember you have to treat your customers with great service. There was just times where we felt like we are paying you money to make sure we look good, and your earning double of what we paid on the dresses. Why mistreat who’s giving you good service and business. Everything you are doing and what you are putting into the wedding should be given with much deserved respect, quality, appreciation, and deserve to be given everything you have put into that business.  I think for us being young women, the fact its not my wedding, I couldn’t really unleash the beast because this is one of my best friend’s weddings I can’t go in on the sales people. That would make us all look bad, but lucky for us the mother of the bride has an Italian feisty personality that sure enough came in handy for all of us. I am thankful to her, her family, and everyone else helping. It has been a great experience, life lessons, and motivated me to look at some things in my life too. I am very excited and will have so much more in the future to share with you. A lot of great things are happening. Stay tuned as always my readers. Now listen to some music we will probably be partying too. 
           
Me and the beautiful bride to be

The Bridal Party Marcelina,Chloe,Tatiana, Diana, Diamond, and Daniela.


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...