Monday, June 22, 2015

Apple Music 6.30.2015


Do you remember the first time you bought your first piece of equipment from the Apple Store? or maybe you found something online, you bought a gift, you received a gift. I remember receiving a pink ipod about 9 years ago in 2006. I can’t remember what happened to this ipod I ended up buying another one eventually but it became the way for me to escape the world at the time. Sometimes you don’t want to hear certain things, tune out conversations that really aren’t of importance to you, or probably none of your business at all. I think when I received my ipod it was a blessing really. It allowed me to memorize the musicians on my ipods, memorize who the people were, find out about that background. As a daughter of someone who has worked in the radio industry, advertising, and communications industry you learn to appreciate music. As someone who worked at a radio station, record label, and have been to over 20 concerts including live shows and even the Metropolitan opera and probably 15 Broadway shows. I am a person who studied and took classes on Music Appreciation and Music, Art, and Drama. I can tell you who the artist is, the sample they took, I can even tell you the lyrics. I was supposed to be a singer/songwriter, I have a 4 ½ octave range actually and I have never told a soul that little fact about me (surprised you learned something new). I used to sing in the choir and I performed in talent shows as well. I even wrote 30 songs one year starting at the age of 11 or 12 up until I was in college. I still write songs to this day.  So for me music was my escape. I used
My how has apple grown and expanded. 

The original ipod (debuted October 25, 2001) 



The Apple watch debuted April 24, 2015


Ipad debut April 2010
Debuted May 16, 2006 

I actually see the first ipod I ever got I remember having the shuffle I had the one in black, I had the pink one on the right too. But I never had the original though. Now just my little nano. =)
to perform and dance in my living room, I would even perform in my room too. I embrace all types of music from R&B, Blues, Pop, Rock, EDM, Soul, the Oldies, Latin Music, Country. You will be surprised who I know and who some of the artists I still have a lot of respect for too.

So when I heard Apple was going to not only update their music services and allow users to pay $10.99 a month for their services. I was sold. I knew right away this is brilliant. I think its genius because now people will be able to stay up to date with all of the music they have looked forward to buying and listening to as well. The digital age and era I believe is going into the new golden technology age. I think this where we will see what we can do now with music, movies, television, now and just continue to expand. I have to give credit of course to the late Steve Jobs the man behind this amazing fortress of technology. If it weren’t for him we would not be enjoying the fruits of his genius, the amazing ability to give people a chance to enjoy their music with a click of a button instantaneously was an amazing, simple, well-thought and planned idea. I love that he allowed people to have the gift of listening to their music privately, not distracting others, but also it was out of respect to the other people as well.  I think it was brilliant because you have people who have different tastes in music and very eclectic, they may not want to hear a particular brand of music at that moment in time. So to put your headphones in and keep going was a great concept. The ipod can also allow you to freely multi-task,  for example you are having a dinner party, birthday,  work function, or wedding. You can simply download all of that music and put everything on your computer. Have you ever noticed at nightclubs now dee-jays don’t carry crates anymore, or tons of c.d.s. Now all they do is simply carry their laptop and the music is right there for them to play. For you in your spare time, all you have to do is hit play, shuffle, rewind, and you know instantly what you want to play at that time.  So now that you have learned about the ipod and the technology.  So “I-Pod People” Take a look at how our little portable friends have evolved since their debut below. You can also visit a wide range of stores all across the country at a mall, right in your city to see what color, size, and which headphones you want to take your musical device with you too. So for more information on Apple’s products, their watches, their cell phones (I-Phone), the ipod, laptops, ipad, and ipad minis.  You will now have access to Apple music this summer so get ready for those summer pool parties, barbecues, poker parties, and more. On June 30, 2015 the music will be open for you to register online and download. So get ready you can take your ipod along and play the music for you, your friends, and family. Now to learn more about all of these wonderful products, you can simply just click on this website for more information. http://www.apple.com

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...