Tuesday, December 1, 2015

We did it 100,000 page views and counting !!!


Thank you to all my readers without all of you I am just a young woman walking around with a backpack and her laptop for nothing. As you know you are what keep me going to keep me writing.This blog as many of you know means so much to me I told you all on it's birthday celebration (Oct. 21st) it is like my firstborn. I have to spend and invest a lot of time, patience, attention, care, love, and make sure it is absolutely perfect in every single detail the way I want it to be. Each and everyone of you helped me achieve my goal for the blog 100,000 plus page views. We did it, I have been working hard coming up with so many topics I want to discuss with you all and believe me they will be great. I am looking forward to 2016 because there's going to be a lot going on and I will of course be on top of a lot using my journalistic and entertainment skills to keep on entertaining and writing about "Honey Brown Sugar's" life too. There is a lot happening since the first day of January so you know I will do my annual review of 2015. I will also discuss some trending and hot topics I am sure many of you want to see too. So let's celebrate 2015 and let's celebrate a wonderful great achievement. I think one of my favorite things I really loved writing was the bridesmaid series I had a blast and it allowed me to keep track of my duties this past summer. I of course love when I get a chance to see an artist, writer, actress, restaurant, or anyone become more popular, more well known, and people are getting great ideas. I hope we can keep that coming and go to 500,000 and more. It will take time but I know we (meaning you continuing to read) and me writing and we will get there all together. Thank you, Muchas Gracias, Molto Grazie, Besos, Bacios, and Many Kisses & Hugs you rock!!!! To the journey ahead. So i am going to dedicate "Happy" by Pharrell to all of you cause that's the best way to describe the feeling. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...