Wednesday, March 23, 2016

" I love us being Intertwined"


I feel like I am in a movie sometimes when I am with “The New Guy” like I am living in my own romantic comedy now called, "Long Distance Love,The Writer, & The Engineer". Everything is picturesque, beautiful, pleasant, and just peaceful. Easy and smooth like the lake next to your home in Louisiana it is smooth, the geese are at peace swimming, the birds are really chirping making up songs to sing, during the day and the sun is shining bright.
 

I am laying down all I hear is you breathing, your heart is beating and pumping, looking out the window I see a bright white light and the moon and a beautiful big bright star,  Polaris the north  star is up in the sky shining down on the two of us on your balcony coming through the window. As we lay we are locked arms, legs, my head to your chest and holding hands, long brown legs, and feet are linked. We are intertwined, we are one. I told you the truth I am opening up more to you and just feel like I can be myself actually. I can say what I want, I can feel what I want, and I can be myself with you. I don’t want to hold anything back at all anymore. I know you want us to pace ourselves until we get to our golden moment. We are joined together and can finally be free to enjoy our lives, our passions, and be one. For now I just want to be all tangled up in you. If I can do that then I know I can escape to paradise before we go back to reality.  As soon as reality hits though I still feel like I am living in a dream. Don't want it to end but loving the beginning right now. As always my readers please stay tuned and I have so much more coming soon.



 
 
Just a couple of songs I wanted to dedicate to him and will have more "Don't" by Bryson Tiller & "Lazy Love" by Ne-Yo. "Hands to myself" by Selena Gomez




No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...