Wednesday, March 2, 2016

That cute little furry pom pom trend love it!

Dedicate this song to all of the people who have got "Style" by Taylor Swift (2015) from her Grammy winning "1989" album

I have been noticing this furry little pom pom detail everywhere, it’s on purses, it’s on hats, wallets, and you can even purchase a pom pom separately. So in honor of our cute little furry friend let’s discuss how to do the pom pom right.  I have been looking and noticing them a lot more frequently and the more the trend is catching on the more designers are finding ways to expand with creative ideas for them. I have found local and top designers who have all been excited about this trend. I hope to see it carry over into the summer with more handbags or bags even too. So here are some ways you could find your “inner cheerleader” with these cute and fluffy pom poms.  I am in love with this trend actually. I know there’s a way for them to even take the trend into the spring but the way to do it is making it versatile and fun for the summer and spring months too. So I included a few of my favorite things I have seen around town that I am crazy about. I have seen about 20-30 people all sporting their pom pom hats and everything. So here are a few of my favorite pom pom trends I have seen from high designers, on the street every day in New York, and on some of our favorite celebs. I will include some photos of me too in my favorite pom-pom ensemble. It adds cuteness, style, some edge, flair, and makes you stay cozy during those chilly months of the season.
So hey fashion designers please figure out a fun cute way to the pom pom trend going this year for the spring, summer, fall and this upcoming winter. I personally love it. =)



Beyonce sporting her pom pom hat



This cutie has got the look lol!

Yasss darling she's fabulous in her pom pom hat

Singer/Actress,Rihanna sporting the pom pom hat out and about







Kendall Jenner sporting the trend

A better photo of Queen Bey in her pom pom beanie the hat comes in all different colors and styles

So in love with this bag right now cannot wait to get it from one of my favorite sites http://www.celebboutique.com

Accessorize with a pom pom key chain to add some flair

Singer Monica sporting the pom pom hat

Sport your pom pom boots during the fall/winter


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...