Thursday, October 5, 2017

"Derrick Jaxn New Love Ambassador for Women"


I believe in this digital blogosphere world I have been apart of for close to a decade. We bloggers and writers should always support each other and assist when it comes to our goals and what we want to accomplish and achieve with our brand or who we are too. I have been reading a lot of blogs over the years, and most recently have been following a lot of people on You Tube with people posting their daily video channels. I have discovered many people out there who are insightful, intelligent, funny, and really looking to help people out there with their advice, support, knowledge, and experiences too. There are no experts out here but these people have been very informative and they are assisting people who need an extra boost of support, encouragement, and need to be taught the ropes of course. I believe when it comes to love experience is the best teacher actually you have to know it and go through certain situations to know what love really is too.  I have had a lot of knowledge from people who went through some experiences that made me look at the situations I experienced myself. 
Some of these people were females and they really allowed me to figure out what I wanted to do. I had a friend I met actually about 6 years ago her blog, “Confessions of a Love Addict”, was about relationships, her personal experiences, and some of you may have heard of her too. Her name is Lindsay Tigar she did a phenomenal job she’s a couple of years younger than me but I loved reading her blog especially if I was traveling, home, wherever it was a pick me up especially when I needed something to encourage me too.  The most important advice I believe I remember her discussing how important it is to most of all love yourself and establishing yourself as a person. You have to remind yourself that you are worth knowing, being accepted, and most of all being loved too.  My friend stopped her blog after 7 years of publishing and has gone on to travel the world, she’s has had a very successful career, and has accomplished so much in the media industry for herself too.
Now one thing I have been fortunate to have is a male opinion around me too. I have my father, who lives in Florida, and I also have my stepfather who lives in New York City and they have been apart of my life of course. I do have men around me in my life who could give me advice. Sometimes it is good to get advice from people outside of your social circle (your girlfriends, family, and close friends)
It’s always great to have a male perspective because they can tell you what you need to hear if it’s genuine and sincere that’s always helpful. Now one night I was online taking my “Love Classes” on You Tube I call them "Love Classes" because there are some people out here who have been helping me behind the scenes with looking for love and finding a better relationship shout out to these people: Rainie Howard, Gabe and Annabella Deku, The Grimwades, The owner, writer, and cast of  "The Side Chick " web series with a great message for women who need to wise up,  Actress & Author, Meagan Good-Franklin and her husband, Devon Franklin, and also Pastor Toure and Sarah of  Roberts have been able to open my eyes and a lot of ways. Shout out to all of these people you all have helped me in a lot of ways with your inspirational ways and advice helped me see some things I needed to accept and also change too.
Now lastly there’s a handsome man I saw who caught my attention and I am like “Wow! Where did you come from?” I was laughing at first and  I thought damn he’s so handsome, he has an old soul, wise beyond his years, and he really is informative actually. The ladies love him he’s easy on the eyes, takes care of himself completely, but he happens to also be a “Self-Love Ambassador”. I didn’t know and realize where has this person been actually. We need a young millennial who is smart, educated, and has a blunt honesty for women. He can be vulnerable too and he's not afraid to expose his heart and soul too.  He sends some positive messages and that's great for women.




 I would love to see him team up with Steve Harvey, Matthew Hussey, Paul Carrick Brunson, and maybe the millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger. This would be genius because each of them can coach, work with women and men from all walks of life from the gas station attendant to the millionaire CEO working on Wall Street in New York City.
 I always wanted to hear a man’s opinions truthfully and it looks like I found that man (he’s taken) but hey you know ladies we get the privilege of hearing him speak on You Tube but that’s good enough for me to know some great men are out there with a good head on their shoulders. Jaxn he’s 28 years old originally from Yonkers, New York raised by his mother and his sisters he moved to Mobile, Alabama , attended Tuskegee University and also played college football . You can tell he’s heard  and has some great conversations with his family, which I love because that means he’s heard and seen what ladies go through.  I love how he is blunt, honest, real, and he’s encouraging women to be intelligent, strong, be fearless, and accepts all of them from every background too.  He’s a poet, writer, and has published 5 books: "A Cheating Man's Heart" (2013), "I still want it" (2015), "I still deserve it", "I've come too far", and "Single Mother's are for Grown Men Only" (2017) just came out September 7, 2017. 
I suggest you ladies to follow along too he gives great advice and a lot of these people I mentioned will encourage you to having a healthy relationship with yourself, understanding men and women, their perspectives, and how to make your connection tighter and better.
Visit http://www.youtube.com and check out his daily videos, posts, and advice, it’s for grown people!!! You can purchase Derrick’s books at http://www.shopderrickjaxn.com



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...