Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"J-lo new face of Guess Spring/Summer 2018 collection"

Jlo's New Guess Campaign 2018 Spring Collection 






Some of the ladies who have graced Guess over the years since 1981: Drew Barrymore

the legend, model, tv personality, actress, the late, Anna Nicole Smith

Model, Gigi Hadid 
singer, performer, Camila Cabello 

Remember this Jennifer Lopez's first clothing debuted in 2001 when she broke out with her new album, movie, and clothing line, "J-lo" see I told you cute long sailor pants, flared jeans, midriff tops, velour suits. Wore a lot of them back in the day.




You all know I love this woman she’s one of my heroes and continues to reinvent herself over and over again. I bet she may be coming up with something right now as we speak a new perfume fragrance, a new clothing line for women, a new album, a new movie, a phenomenal tour, or bonding with her adorable 10-year-old fraternal twins. I just saw her last summer and would love to see her perform live in person again. There’s something incredible about her because she has style she definitely will always be a trendsetter give her the right look it can be easy breezy like a pair of jeans, a fabulous coat, and heels she will turn the outfit into a staple.
 Whatever this she is doing you know it’s going to be done with pizzazz, sparkle, big, beautiful, and you will of course like what she is doing. So J-lo has joined the very cool, modern, sophisticated, sexy brand, Guess. Guess has been around since 1981 it seems so young doesn’t it…wow we’re only 5 years apart me and Guess. So I didn’t realize how young their brand really is and what they do is pretty incredible. We have seen celebrities and stars grace their million dollar ad campaigns such as Claudia Schiffer, the late, amazing, Anna Nicole Smith, Drew Barrymore, Camila Cabello. “J-lo” exemplifies what the Guess woman is sophisticated, classy, daring, dangerous, and fearless.
In November of 2017 it was announced she would be the new spokeswoman for Guess and would join their campaigns. She released her single, “Amor, Amor, Amor” released off J-lo’s Nuyorican Productions featuring Wisin where she is sporting and wearing a Guess t-shirt to promote their brand was released on November of 2017. J-lo teaming up with Guess was a smart move because their clothing line is youthful, exuberant, and reaches their female and male audiences. I have always been a fan of her clothing I actually started wearing J-lo’s clothing line when I was about 18. I was always a fan of the brand I wanted to audition as one of her models when I was 15 I was too young I think at the time for the business at that point. I would have needed guidance now is probably a different story. So when she released her new clothing line, J-lo was around the same time she released her second debut album, J-Lo, her classic movie, “The Wedding Planner”, and released her junior’s female clothing line. She had some of the flyest and on fleek outfits she had cute little overall short jean dresses, sailor pants,  sailor shirts, and bright colors.
The first purchase I remember making was a pair of white Capri jeans that tied up I probably got them from Macy’s actually which is one of the many department stores who carries the Guess clothing line. I still have a picture with me about 18 on a summer trip to Italy with them I will have a picture up soon. The next purchases over the years were albums, fragrances, coats, and so on. I was learning as a teenager to channel my inner diva back then.
 So my point is when this woman makes a serious business investment she knows how to sell and how to make it successful.  She has a way of connecting to her audience. She has already signed with Kohl’s, Macy’s, and many other department stores carry her clothing line and brand. So now that she joins the ranks of many women who have been apart of this campaign. You will see her face gracing the cover and I am sure she will bring in more business. There’s something about her that holds a kind of power, confidence, and grace to her fans.  She can be a triple threat, businesswoman, clothing designer, perfume fragrance maker, and still just be this regular person, down-to-earth, and has of course incredible drive.
So let’s give it up for the Bronx Bombshell, Ms. Jennifer Lopez on this one you’re killing it again for women of all diverse backgrounds, women with curves, and people who still believe in looking elegant, feminine, and modern. 
For more information on Guess clothing stores, where it is sold worldwide visit http://www.guess.com, and more information on Jlo's own clothing line and upcoming events visit http://www.jenniferlopez.com, http://www.kohls.com/jenniferlopez  Oh you know I had to include a few videos for you all too I put in her single, "Amor, Amor, Amor" along with video of her new campaign. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...