Thursday, September 20, 2018

How did Michelle Obama become an icon find out in her memoir this November 2018


Hello my wonderful readers I am so glad this is where I get to kick off my blog this feels like a full circle moment ....because I remember when President Obama was running I was attending my third semester  of college at Hunter and his name was zooming in the air through everyones ears and lips. 
 10 years ago in 2008 they were fighting and spreading the word saying “Yes we can” “Get fired up ready to go!” she is the backbone, the supportive, devoted, strength, and she comes in a gorgeous 5 foot 10 inch package her name is Michelle Lavaughn Robinson Obama she is the wife of the 44th former president, Barack Hussein Obama and she changed the game completely as a first lady, mother, wife, and more in the White House. She changed women’s images completely as FLOTUS, which was an incredible honor to carry for everyone.











I am so honored I get to be apart of this elite club the Democratic National Committee it’s a pleasure I signed up just to volunteer, lend my support, and I am so glad I get to gain so much knowledge from 2008 to 2016 and probably in 2020 I will definitely step up to spread the word once again no matter what I am doing. I promise to continue on spreading the word to help the democrats see more progression and change in the white house, more diversity I would love to se the first female president, the first Asian president, the first Hispanic president, and more. We need to see more diversity from all walks of life. I love that she was probably writing her memoirs I bet since before Barack even made into office. She probably started his journey to become a senator or maybe before she met him. Who knows but a life lived and to experience a moment so historical for nearly a decade has to be honored, must be written down, and shared with the world. She shared Barack with all of us around the world. I can only imagine what she will share in her story as a young girl raised in Chicago, a daughter, sister, wife , mother, and her journey leading up to watching her husband pledge the oath that very cold January 20, 2009 in Washington, DC. I will never forget that moment and many others will not either. I remember exactly where I was I was at my father’s apartment watching it on his big screen television in Riverdale, Maryland. I was laughing so hard because my father was screaming “Obama!” at the television screen every time the camera panned to the massive crowd cheering in their heavy winter down jackets and  coats and hats. We watched on all of the stations it was a moment to be shared and never forgotten I will never forget how precious that time was ever.
So to hear his beautiful wife’s story who has impacted lives, she’s changed a generation of women there’s no other better story to hear than the one full of a powerful woman who is independent, confident, intelligent, well spoken, original, and she’s a boss in her own right. She could start a company and people would jump up right away to be at her aide and side. Her story will be told just like those of royalty and queens. When the next generation comes along after 2020 they will hear stories of women like Michelle Obama, Rachel Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Hoda Kotb, and so many other women will be behind these powerful women and there stories. I can go on and on about whom the next generation will learn and pass these stories down to as well. I just realize their impact and how they have changed the game and the world for women in a way that is mesmerizing and inspirational. The little girls and boys coming up and who will be born in this generation are the luckiest little kids on the planet! They have a chance to live in a world where now you really can be whoever you want to be and it all started with this woman’s husband, Dr. King, and many others who have paved and made their way and mark during the Women’s . Her new book will debut and hits bookshelves at all of the stores on……. Pay attention and look for it coming out very soon. Always a pleasure and a breeze to talk about one of my favorite political families who changed the way we look at African American marriages, relationships, and families. This family has left their mark already and changed how everyone in other countries around the world view us now. Go Michelle cannot wait to read your book. You can pre order Michelle Obama’s memoir “Becoming Michelle Obama” now and it will be available for purchase November 13, 2018. Visit http://www.becomingmichelleobama.com,  




No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...