Thursday, September 20, 2018

"Lady Gaga's next in line to take over the Vegas strip"


The Enigma Tour and Jazz Show Performances kick off December 28, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada visit http://www.ladygaga.com 
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta better known to her fans as “Mother Monster”  or “Lady Gaga”was phenomenal at the 2017 52nd  Super bowl where she headlined the Pepsi Halftime Show I enjoyed her performance because you were really watching someone’s dream come to life and come true. Her career has taken off into the stratosphere even more with her album, “Joanne”, her tour, music videos, her recent documentary, which is on Netflix to watch “Five Foot Two”. Her documentary showcases her grueling schedule, preparation from getting her hair, make up done, hours of rehearsal, physical therapy sessions, her personal moments with her family, and her work ethic in the studio with her producers, engineers, and writers while preparing for her next album. You also see the softer side, her connection to her loyal “Monsters” and how she loves all of her devoted fans, their support, and how much she cares for all of them.  
Lady Gaga is a beast I say that lovingly I have never seen a woman sacrifice so much all while in physical pain and still go out there and just slam their performance. She’s relentless some musical divas may want to take a break, revive themselves, maybe go on vacation for a few days or weeks to prepare themselves. No the show must go on with her and she does it well, she will put everything aside just to make sure it happens. I admire her drive, ambition, and her hustle. One thing I love is the fact that she’s a New York girl born and bred. She had a plan to simply become a star, she didn’t know how initially but she knew it was going to happen at some point.  Of course we know her road was not an easy one but she made it and found a way to break into the music, fashion, television, and now the film industry.
Lady Gaga will star in her first role where she is the lead actress in “A Star is Born” with Bradley Cooper the film comes out this October 5, 2018 so get ready people have already been buzzing and talking since the trailer’s release earlier this summer. I think she’s going to blow many minds with this role. She has already appeared in “American Horror Story” and “The Sopranos” years ago. She’s also appeared in other television shows and made cameos too.
Now in December 2018 -2019 Lady Gaga’s headed for one of my favorite places Las Vegas! I am so excited for her because I think this east coast girl will love Nevada and the glorious heat and sunshine. There’s so much to do in Vegas and I think she will love it just as many of us do during her residency. Her timing couldn’t be more perfect she’s coming in right after Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey’s residencies. So it’s perfect timing and I am sure she will slay the stage with her amazing costume changes, I have seen her site, the announcement, and a bit of previews online. She’s doing two separate shows her live concert and there will also be a separate live jazz performance. This is genius so viewers and attendees will have a full on experience with her when she performs. You get to see Lady Gaga switch up her hats a bit literally. She can perform, sing, plays instruments, dance, change costumes, she’s funny, and has an awesome sense of humor so she knows how to cater to an audience. She knows how to tap into different genres of music.
 I think this is definitely what Vegas needs right now. So are you ready to see her….I personally would love to myself, a trip to me out there I would never turn down. I think I have too much love for Vegas now especially after my last visit a year ago. So another visit would just be whip cream, and a cherry on top of my sundae. I am looking forward to it and I hope all of the Monsters and music lovers are too. So get ready she’s about to take the world by storm again. 10 years and now she’s heading for a residency cannot wait to see what else is next. Expect Greatness. So for more information visit http://www.ladygaga.com her show kicks off December 28th and for information on the film visit http://www.astarisbornmovie.com







No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...