Saturday, January 4, 2020

Are you ready everyone for JLO, PITBULL, and SHAKIRA plus Surprise Guest for the 2020 Superbowl








JENNIFER LOPEZ THE BRONX BOMBSHELL AND THE COLOMBIAN GODDESS,SHAKIRA WILL TAKE OVER THE 46TH ANNUAL HALFTIME PEPSI SHOW FOR THE NFL SUPER BOWL 2020! along WITH SURPRISE GUESTS!

I feel like I received a wish I wasn’t expecting this at all. I had been praying on this one to see her make it to the halftime show for the NFL.  The Bronx Bombshell, Jennifer Lopez (the future Mrs. Alex Rodriguez) so does this mean she’s going to be “J-Rod” I just realized that.  The Colombian Goddess, Shakira, and the suave Cuban Don Juan, Pitbull and many surprise guests will be part of the line up for the 54th annual Pepsi Halftime Superbowl for 2020. I am ecstatic because all three of the artists I am a huge fan of since they have each arrived on the music scene. You know I love my J-Lo one of my heroes since I was about 12 and has influenced how I did with business and my goals too. Shakira Shakira….the Colombian belly dancing goddess makes you want to move, want to shake, and really dance. Not just two-step Shakira is flexible, concise, detailed, feminine, and fluid with all of her dance moves. Her musicality is always on point. Have you seen her in a video called “Beautiful Liar” featuring Beyonce, “Wherever Whenever”, “She Wolf”, “ La Tortura”, “Hips Don’t Lie” featuring Wyclef Jean and so many other hits she has crossover appeal to all audiences I saw her and knew ok this lady has something incredible. She’s so down to earth does her own makeup when it comes to performances, she can play instruments, and has a way of captivating you with her dance moves. She has been belly-dancing since a little girl in Barranquilla, Colombia and it has stuck with her which is a heavy influence in her dance moves, performances, and music videos.
Mr. 305 THE DON JUAN, PITBULL WILL JOIN HIS FELLOW INTERNATIONAL POP LATINA DIVAS, JLO AND SHAKIRA!

Mr. Miami the Don Juan Cuban Suave Pitbull will be in the building Pitbull has worked with everyone!!!! I mean that from Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez, Trina, Ne-Yo, Christina Aguilera, you are always guaranteed a hit with Pitbull. He is another international superstar who has crossover into the dance, dance pop, pop music, rap genres. One of my favorite songs one of my best friends her husband introduced me to Pitbull’s music I would say back in 2006 we were on our way to the beach to go down the shore in Jersey I was 19  and I heard this song playing inside my friend Chris's car and it was “Go Girl” instantly loved the hook and the beat. Pitbull has continued to come up with consistent hit singles featuring international stars from all genres I have been hooked on his music ever since then actually. Has written and pumped out hit after hit within the last 20 years,  “Fireball”, “Give me everything”, “Feel this Moment” ft. Christina Aguilera, “International Love” ft. Chris Brown, “Rain Over Me” ft. Marc Anthony, and so many other hits.
He has a way of making a hit song stay in your mind and get ready to party, celebrate, and have a fantastic day or night. I can tell you  all of us are in for a treat this 2020 for the superbowl. First Super Bowl of the decade deserves a hot show in the hottest city, his hometown and one of my personal favorite places, Miami, Florida.

Last but not least the Bronx Bombshell has had a hell of a year!!!!! She’s just getting started with a few new movies on the way this 2020, possibly a new album coming, she just turned 5-0 and looks like she’s 30 still and just came off the 6-train all over again ready to dance, sing, and act into all of our hearts. J-Lo has done what you call put her self-affirmations, her motivations, herself, and her dreams out there times 10 and I think we all love it. She’s winning and continues to evolve as a Puerto Rican Hispanic woman, a businesswoman, spokeswoman, a television producer, clothing line designer, singer, television host, actress, and fashion icon. She still kills it in her Versace Green dress to this day and looks stunning. Her mental, physical, business acumen just says hustle, work hard, play hard, and everything pays off in the end. A true boss babe I am sure she will kill it at this years halftime show. This takes her to a whole different level now.
 So watch February 2nd 2020 -02/02/2020 at 6:30pm EST/3:30 PST.  Visit http://www.nfl.com , http://www.pepsi.com  for more information. Follow Jennifer lopez @jlo, Shakira @shakira, and Mr. 305 Pitbull @pitbull on instagram and all social media sites. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...