Monday, January 25, 2010

Chloe's Valentines day story





Chloe's Valentine Day Story






Daphnis & Chloe


<<<<<<<



two angels matchmade in heaven>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<


Valentine sneakers


by: Nike










Once upon a time there was a five foot- seven young lady with medium length dark brown hair, dark brown almond shaped eyes, and a caramel complexion who was a college coed and had relationships but who never had a Valentine before I know this is crazy right? Lol, but let me be real with you on this. I really have not for the past 23 years I've been the girl without a Valentine. Isn't that pathetic? I'm one of the coolest people you will ever meet don't get me wrong. I have been on dates and had relationships of course. But because of God's master plan perhaps I have not had a Valentine at all. I am going to be real here with you because you all are my blog readers and I want you all to know the truth.









Women are crazy about this holiday because this is one of the days that you do something extravagant that you would not normally do. You get to show people you appreciate and love them. That's what its really about showing that you really care and that you want them in your life pretty much. Now in movies and television shows when it comes to children and young teens. It can be fun and exciting you get a little card, a bear, or a rose. I have never had one at all...if I have they have been friends or people who I think probably thought let me be friends with you since you're lonely I'm sure. Lol, so let me be honest with you about my Valentine's day experiences.



My first 10 Valentines day experiences do not count because I was a child and I hardly remember that. Now when I was thirteen I do remember asking a gentlemen friend his name started with an A who I had a big crush on at the time to be my Valentine actually. So let's go with that moment, this is a big no-no ladies. I do not suggest you to ask a boy to be your Valentine. He should be showing you the attention you deserve at all times. Do not ask him at all unless if its a turn around dance and you have to ask him. Other than that do not ask him ever! Now in my case it could have been because I was going through my "ugly duckling" stage and awkward phase at the time. But there's still no excuse. He knew I was going to grow up to be fabulous anyway!









There was another person his name starts with a J. I was close to having a Valentine with at the time. He was a year or two older than me. He was really sweet, family-oriented, and we met literally three days after "V'Day" lol. So we danced and everything but because of text messages, lack of communication, and other things. He was close to being "Mr.Right Now" I believe but after a while time kind of showed me "I think he's more like "Mr. You're Getting Closer to Better Guy".
Our relationship was nice but quickly faded away after a few months but its okay though. I always feel like starting something new is the best way to go. So back to my past experiences...




Now at twelve or thirteen I did not know any better back then because I have been through more experiences now then I did as a young teen.


He should be taking the time to show he is sincerely interested in you and wants to establish something with you. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's really weird actually because you would think the girl who is a romantic actually should have a Valentine who loves her and adores her.


So Chloe wants her own reality television show called "Find Chloe a Valentine" or "Find Chloe her Daphnis" lolz (Daphnis is Chloe's love interest in the book) and the play by Ravel. Chloe was a beautiful nymph and Daphnis was a shepherd who helped rescue her. So I am looking for the man who would come save me or who needs to be saved himself.


















I have dated and have always found gentlemen who I have a lot of things in common with as well. I am a generous person and giving. But I believe that when it comes to Valentine's day you should do the same. I have some gentlemen give me a card here or there. But I have never made it to February 14th. Could it be I'm putting too much pressure on that day? Or that simply they were just being cheap?


















I do not know. I probably will never know unless I see them again in the future. But what do you all think should Valentine's day be a special day for all the lovers. All the people who have people around them who love them and care? You tell me?




I believe every woman or man deserves that special attention from their loved ones. Especially women who work very hard to be everything to a man. You can buy your lady the following air force ones I didn't know they had these. Or design a shoe in her honor and call it her "glass slipper", Perfume, handbags, massages, and all that stuff works too believe me. Or write her a love story with a special ending. Get creative and fun. Plus if you do not have a lot of money make sure you keep it fun and interesting as well. It does not cost a lot to show someone you care. =)





So for this Valentine's day as a "single lady" yeah I'm a single lady lol . My besties and I will go out to see "Valentine's day" of course, eat my favorite ice cream, stop by Godiva, go party the weekend away because I'm off, and play "Single Ladies" by one of my favorite people. So that's my plan for Valentine's day 2010. We usually go out, I go with mama, or my besties. So we'll see. Otherwise "Chloe needs a Valentine" reality show will be coming to airwaves shortly. =)




















No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...