Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cheating Men & Women Why Do they really still exist?

PERHAPS A PILL SHOULD BE INVENTED TO HELP MEN AND WOMEN WHO CHEAT IN THEIR RELATIONSHIPS


"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LIAR, CHEATER, DECEIVER , HEARTBREAKER": CHEATING MEN CHEATING WOMEN WHY DO THEY REALLY STILL EXIST?
Written by: Chloe Jewel Riccardo aka "Honey Brown Sugar"


I find it so unbelievable that in today's society as many conversations people have had today. So many television programs talk about this topic, so many people have written books, movies have been produced, songs have been written, and why do people still want to cheat on their partners. It disappoints me to hear when a young man or woman still feels the need to cheat on their girlfriends, boyfriends, fiancees, wives, or husbands. It makes me think what is the problem? Why do people consistently have to find a way to ruin their relationships when they work so hard to build them up and invest time into the person who they are with at that moment. Especially when it comes to marriages I have been watching a lot of wedding shows, wedding specials, I have seen so many sitcoms, movies, plays, and read books where the couple is dealing with the love and war factor. However, it does not make any sense to me why do people choose to do harm in their relationship when they have so much to build and so many things to do with their significant other. It makes me always wonder though do people take their vows seriously? Do they actually take that to heart or is it all for the party, the reception, the wedding, the celebration. Why do people still want to cheat? I have not experienced this first hand nor do I plan to because the man who does that to me will have a lot to deal with on his hands and won't be able to deal with himself. I believe in fairness, respect, really valuing a human being and the person you love and plan to cherish. It bugs and bothers me when I hear about someone being cheated on or their significant other planning to cheat. This is one topic that will not go away for years to come I know. I could probably fill my whole blog with the names of people who have cheated on their spouses, girlfriends, and fiancees. But I will not disclose any names out of respect for those individuals. I am not going to say any names....cause you already know who I am thinking of and the people I am talking about.
The things is this I believe in finding a solution to every problem. I believe in communication...and I also believe if you don't say what's on your mind it will never come to fruition. Rather than choose to sneak and harm the person you want to why not actually let them know what the problem is and what the issue seems to be. I know that as I get older maybe I will be able to understand it all more clearly but from my perspective and the kind of young woman I am and how I was raised. I believe in what a famous comedian said once "You have to love the crust of a m-f***er ". Which is true if you cannot accept a persons ins and outs...everything that they are. You will have issues in your relationship. If someone is not bringing you what you need there clearly is a problem. Marriage counselors work, therapy sessions work, long vacations, just saying what the problem is to that person. It can be resolved and solved. So tell me this people Why do the cheating men and women roaming our planet still exist? Do you really want to feel this way? Perhaps they should walk around with jerseys stamped that say CHEATER number 1 on the backside....hmmm...or tattoos branded saying on their bodies that say: "YES I CHEATED ON MY SPOUSE" or "YES I CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND. Which really is not going to help you at all in the end. So people get your acts together because if you don't love the person you are in a relationship with believe me you will see suitcases, boxes, old memories, and photographs at the door. Best of Luck to you all...Your girl HONEY BROWN SUGAR Ciao!!!

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...