Tuesday, August 31, 2010

GETTING TO KNOW YOU GETTING TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU

"GETTING TO KNOW YOU" YES SOMETIMES IN THE END IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU by: CHLOE J. RICCARDO AKA HONEY BROWN SUGAR
A friend of mine said something that I saw that I cannot get out of my head because it wasn't a female who said it. It was a male friend who I have known for a long time and the fact that it was a male that makes me want to consider what he said. It's a simple and good tip for women something that they cannot forget. When it comes to relationships for men and women. Sometimes they may have failed sometimes they will succeed our expectations. It all depends on the person that we are with at that time. Nonetheless we have to remember who we are. My friend said women need to focus on themselves. A fact that cannot be forgotten by anyone at all.
You cannot forget who you are within your relationship something I have learned from dating and even from many conversations with the "experts" in my life. And even myself I have learned if you lose yourself, your goals, your plans, your dreams. You're going to forget who you are in the relationship. Something that has to remain even if you are still involved you cannot lose sight of that. The most important part to remember is the person you have become and involved into that's what has to remain...secondly the person who fell in love with you. That is something you cannot forget either. So you have to get to know yourself ahead of time before getting involved with the person you plan to spend time with as well. It's more appealing, more attractive, and it makes them more interested in you. It also is attractive because it shows you are not needy....you are independent you can handle yourself with and without the person as well.
I have learned this I remember there was a time and even now when I was dating someone and during the times I was not dating anyone I learned about myself. I learned what I liked, what I enjoyed, what makes me happy, and even what I want my future to be like as well. When you get to work and get to know yourself. You are capable of finding the person who you want to be with as well. Something that I believe can work for both women and men when it comes to a break in a relationship, a break in singleness, a break for marriage. Work on yourself and then you will be able to pursue the person who may be Ms. Right or Mr.Right. Even if you do not want to be involved in relationships in general. It is a great way to do some work on yourself and take some time to enjoy yourself.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...