Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Crush just won't go away"


“Crush just won’t go away” by:Chloe J. Riccardo

Back in the day I had a crush on you
For a little girl I didn’t understand the meaning and the feelings behind that.

Then I became a teen the feelings still kept just sitting there. So giggly, so naïve, so shy, too innocent, so unexperienced, and not aware of what the future would bring. I understood that I was too young but these feelings still never went away.

Suddenly life started for me…experiences, time, relationships, and maturity changed me but these feelings they still existed and they keep telling me…you….he may just be the person you need.

Why won’t these feelings ever go away?

After years of growing up and many experiences have changed me into a young woman.

I still cannot put this behind me.

Will my heart ever let this go?

I don’t know sometimes.

I wonder though why can’t we ever just see the fact.

Perhaps we may just work together as a couple.

We have so much in common it’s unbelievable

Why can’t I ever kick this feeling out of my heart?

I have shared brief time with you but I still can’t let this go.

What does one do when feelings for a person don’t go away?

I swear we’re so close yet so far.

You and I are only miles apart but not that distant for us to begin a new start.

Why haven’t we ever considered at least trying for the sake of trying.

I keep thinking of that.

Tell me will we ever get to that point.

Will you ever discover I may just be the right person for you?

When will you see that?

You probably know me better than I know you and I the same.

One day you’re going to see that you and I may just be the two people who need to be together one day.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...