Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW.....

Kind of feel like I haven't had anything to write in a while besides the holidays stuff.....lol....So I guess I am going to talk about what's going on inside the world of Ms.HoneyBrownSugar now.....All right I am seven months out of college right now. I am a single young woman looking for a new life and a new beginning right now. Times have been tough....and hear me out it may look like I have been making irrational decisions lately. But perhaps I haven't.I don't know I feel like they're is something in me that wants to either run away or just go somewhere. Perhaps that's my personality always ready for the next thing....the next beginning...a new start. I feel like I am waiting for something though. I think I am waiting to hear the words....you've got the job...you've got the money....let's make a new start...it's time to really take control of your life now. Perhaps that's what I am waiting for right now....I am tired of sometimes holding back certain things...I just want the chance to get my life in order. I need a job, I should have my own car, I am 24 years old and I haven't taken my road test yet. I still need that so I don't know what to do.....lol. This is where I am right now on this cold February night on the 9th day of 2011....Perhaps things will change in the coming weeks and months....as they say change is constant we'll see where I am in a month from now.

I have been a bit distracted with some other things....perhaps things will fall in place once the money does come in. Patience they have all been telling me. I am waiting patiently for a lot of things you have no idea.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...