Sunday, August 21, 2011

Content Issues and Review should be "Life Issues and Review"

I am doing a very fun temp job right now where I get to help build a website. I was thinking about something so funny that is rather serious at work...but I thought let's apply it to life though. What if we had a thing called Life Issues and Review....where you can have a website that allowed you a chart you put a box where your issue is...then someone reviews it and they put the day they reviewed your issue. You discuss how you feel and it's just simple. I wish someone had a Life Issues and Review website it would be so simple because this is one way human beings can communicate. They can talk again and they have a chance to really discuss what they want, what they need, and helps build their character. You become a stronger, wiser, and smarter person too. 
I would love a Life Issues and Review...we review the issue and then, discuss, and figure out what would make you or possessed you to come up with that decision as well. So we will see. Maybe that's something the next genius, self-help guru can come up with too. Just give me 50 percent of the profit though cause it is my idea you know. =)


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...