Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hearing all these love songs everywhere.....

I hear all these love songs everywhere....I constantly think of this person and it makes me smile.
I love when I get that feeling it reminds me of the first time I fell in love with someone a long time ago.
The feeling you get of wanting to be around just them all the time.


Following them like a precocious little child wanting to get your attention and time.
I hear these love songs and instantly return to this place of just being happy genuinely happy. All the romantic ideas come back, all the fantasies in my mind start to come to life, all the dreams I begin to imagine of that person and I make me realize there is a possibility and this could really happen. 


I love how there is still a lot I have not experienced yet and I am nearing 25....Like having my first real valentine (lol) I know crazy isn't it...lol...This special person will be my 1st valentine lol =)


Having this person really be in my life and get to know the real me. 


There's a lot to learn about me I come with layers lol...and you better be ready. 


The love songs I hear make me want to be silly, run and go behind this person. Grinning from ear to ear just happy. Dress up and put on my flyest outfit. This person makes me want to be better, want to be wiser, makes me want to become a better person for some strange reason. 

How can I be so infatuated and I have not had a proper date with you yet? It makes me wonder....is it just I am ready fall in love. Am I ready to actually start singing these love songs to you. =)

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...