Monday, August 29, 2011

Natural Surprise Disasters make an impact


YEAH I REALLY SURVIVED IT =)!!!!!
I heard about the storm before it even came along I heard a woman talking about the weather being bad and I remembered thinking what will happen now we just survived the earthquake of course we can survive the rest of the situation. One lyric from a well known song "Firework" I was watching the video I love the song, the message, and the artist who produced and wrote it too 2011 VMA winner and pop singer, Katy Perry made a powerful message to me the other day "After a hurricane comes a rainbow"....and just like that after 48 hours of strong, powerful winds, and monsoon rains pouring down all over the east coast. Turned into one of the most beautiful days I saw in Washington. I happened to leave Friday because I knew in my heart I did not want to get stuck. Also listening to the mayor made a huge impact on me. I knew the best thing follow your instinct and do what is right for survival.
 One thing you realize is you can survive anything when you pay attention, you realize your a person, you ask for help from those you love, and you stay close to them you can manage to get through anything. I also realized that I am not scared of any natural disaster that it didn't terrify me because being a born New Yorker/ Jersey Girl you realize that you can face anything. I have pretty much been able to do anything and manage to realize there really is a purpose for everything. Everything has its own time....everything comes when its supposed to happen. You cannot control everything you just put your skills to the test and manage to get through anything. I am realizing that these things can be put to use for every day life. You have to always focus on what is really important....try to remember there are other people who need you too out there. People need each other as well especially in times of stress it is absolutely nothig wrong with showing vulnerability and showing your true emotion too. These two natural disasters made me see the real impact of God pretty much....how everything is really out of our control in the end. He's doing this all for his master plan as well.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...