Thursday, September 15, 2011

The introduction of TDH

I am realizing a lot of things that keep me wondering who I really am and if the man I want to be with can handle all of these things about me.  Let us call himTDH (Tall Dark and Handsome). He comes in the room and I am filled with joy right away and its like the sunshines brightly blue skies clear no clouds in sight and all the birds chirp singing. He makes my world better he adds the peace love and harmony to honey brown sugars world. he makes me feel like we would be greatness together as one. I feel like everything is better with him in it. Now I am not kind of woman who needs completion from a man I am too independent for that.I would simply like for him and I just to have our worlds collide and build together. He and I have a lot in common and I adore so much about him. One thing he should be aware of is  I am very self-reliant and have learned how to trust my instincts. Yet there has not been a lot of real genuine love when it comes to matters of my heart. I feel real potential one day for TDH and me. am not settling at all. I am also not going to consume myself with one person but when am right about a person I just know this person and I have the potential to grow together into a powerful unit. I believe in him all ready and I have no doubt we will be develop into amazing friends....we shall see

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...