Thursday, September 1, 2011

Silly Girl

1930s actress and sex symbol Mae West glamour shot


<><><>We all go through little moments where before the real thing comes along you have to go through a lot to get there first. I believe I am half way there...and I'll be able to get to the right person.--Honey Brown Sugar
Dating should be less about matching outward circumstances than meeting your inner necessity.
      “The best way to find your perfect match is to meet love halfway.”

“Don't cry for a man who's left you, the next one may fall for your smile.”--Mae West

She knew how to get them even if it was just a movie...I love how she felt about getting the attention of men she took it with a grain of salt...but never over did it...she had a lot of skills when it comes to men. That's why I love her =)
"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
Marilyn Monroe

I am sitting here and I know sometimes the voices we tend to ignore when people talk to us  usually are right.This pertains to a young man in my life
I knew in my heart that one day I would see this person.
I had dreamed of them for years but I went on with my life too.

I constantly wondered could he and I reunite
Well we did and it took the power of social media and technology to do that.
So he finally found me...
Sure it was adorable and even sweet.
Of course when you are a person who is looking for real,pure, genuine love in your life.
You have a tendency to be open to all possibilities.

I didn't want to shut myself off completely especially when yeah I had my heartbroken too.
I never wanted to actually cut myself off from the world. Or from people
I knew the best thing to do was focus on my goal, my dream, and what I need to do to get there. Which is extreme hard work, drive, focus, and you have to pay attention to everything around you. Even what is happening at the moment. Cause in my line of business...media...you have to know what's going on at all times. Past and present...and ready to discover a lot even about yourself too. So when it comes to my dreams I take it seriously and my love life even more too. I am not saying that's everything but I deserve my own life just as any other young adult.

I am also human too...distractions come along, you see all the romantic comedies, you see all of your friends and family. Then I even realize I haven't had this real person in my heart genuine, real, no hidden agendas, no craziness,  no disrespect (or maybe there was passive-aggressively) a person with real honesty.

It's hard to find that....yet at the same time people find it everyday. Am I being just a silly girl?
I am not one to ever be that way.
I take love and life seriously. I am giving and try my best to give what I have....yet I don't want to be a silly woman...I want to be taken seriously I have all ready proven myself as an adult.

Now I need the man who's right for me to prove himself that he is worthy, he will cherish, and respect me.
I have worked hard to get where I am at..I really have and just being looked at as a silly girl....that's unfair and unbelievable too.  Cause I can be silly when its time but I am serious about my life.
I am serious about what I want to...and that should never be taken lightly ever.  I have to remember I am too smart to be silly no way....I cannot ever forget that. Too much is at stake to be getting distracted to act that way. I am not a silly girl...I am a woman with a plan.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...