Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last week in my hometown JC

I have loved living here in jersey city. I still remember the first day  i came to visit my mother it was Christmas 1996 and I had just turned 10 I was living with my father in Washington, D.C. In the fifth grade at bancroft elementary school  at the time. I have loved being here cause it changed my perspective on everything. I learned the value of self respect, self worth, loyalty from friends, loved ones, and how to always follow your passion and dreams. One thing I love most was the conveniency and literally watching th neighborhood transform from a blank canvas full of promise to a metropolitan downtown area full of cool places to meet people in a rich mixed used community. Our neighborhood is very busy constantly rapidly changing just as fast as life goes too. So to witness and experience that is a blessing in itself.
I am pretty nervous but I am also excited too because I know where we are moving too is a big difference in neighborhood but does not lack in diversity. I will be in another popular city location but this time does feel different everything does like I am on my way to a new path ahead of me. It is odd but funny how some things work out in a weird way. Okay here me out I always wanted to live in new york. One cause I love the atmosphere and I have grown up there too. Yet I thought my life really would not have began there until I had a full 9 to 5 and like 5 to 6 figures in my pocket too. But with the unpredictable way life truly is and what the universe hands you is a blessing in its own way too. So my life will be in new york and things are working out in some odd way and we will see what God, the universe, my inner circle, and me of course have in store for the future and our life in new york. its just mom and I our little duo aso we will see what our lives will be like ahead. I am remaining positive but it is bittersweet too. I will miss you JC (Jersey City) thanks for all the memories

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...