Monday, October 20, 2014

"The Perfect Man List" came to life but quickly disappeared

Tell them Steve lol Teach them love Mr. Harvey I swear thank goodness for him and his advice.
I met a young man recently and kind of felt like this list I concocted together I had it on my old Blackberry cell phone which I treasure a lot. The list entails all of the qualities I am looking for, all of the things I have come to love about men. I thought he fit this list perfectly his height, his personality, he had everything I was looking for at the moment. Was amazing to meet someone who actually could be pretty perfect in my life. Perfect in the sense he has everything I really want and need as well in someone who can make me better. Well  so because I always protect my crushes or my love interest (until I am officially dating them), I am going to call him "Mr. J.S." for his initials. He decided to disappear so quickly because of something so silly. I will explain further in detail....all right we met at a work event. As you know not only am I a writer/blogger but I do have other jobs to keep me busy too as well. I met him and thought he was gorgeous he actually looks like a model. We met earlier this month. He's 28, African American, 6'4", great smile, from Brooklyn but lives in Queens. He used to be a model and did a few things on the side. All right so we met he asked me for my phone number, he called, he took proper protocol, he called me right away, and we were on the phone for the past few weeks. He graduated from one of the schools I know a couple went to as well in Queens also. 



Something happened though we never had a chance to go on a proper date due to his work obligations and he was busy training working at one popular airport in New York City. He got a recent job, he and I had some things in common, for example he loves Popeyes Chicken. I do too. He loves the New York Giants I became a fan also after their 2008 championship and 2012 as well. We have similar travel interests and music interests too. I was very honest and open with him from the beginning not hiding any damn thing. Now he gets upset yesterday over something silly that I said. Am I wrong if I want to know your work schedule because I want to spend time getting to know you? 

Am I wrong by asking when can I see you? Nope it's a innocent question but apparently he told me I was too much for him, after he just praised me telling me he would give me red carpet treatment when I am traveling, he told me we would go on Caribbean hot vacations one day, but how can you start telling me these things then a day later flip the script. It made me question somethings right away number one when it comes to work and relationships how do you balance the two? How do you mistreat someone who is being good to you. How can you tell someone I am just not interested, I don't want to go back and forth with you....we just met you fool!. I have been talking to you for a few weeks. I am not combative or argumentative unless we need to go to that route. I did nothing I simply asked when his schedule was like because I know he works 5 out of 7 days of the week now, his schedule could change, and if I want to see you why would you even just tell me not this week, not right now maybe later.  As opposed to "I am not interested"? I am clueless like the damn movie now because the fool is telling me one thing praising me and flirting. Then the next telling me you're too much....not in the cute flirtatious way either. It was an insult. I don't even want to see him now, he showed a lot of red flags 

All right readers red flag number one as we are getting to know each other we're on the phone he tells me"Are you a controlling Scorpio?" No I am not but yes those of you who know me personally know I am a Scorpio but forget my astrological sign and its traits. I am not controlling at all never when it comes to relationships or friendships never. I usually allow the man to take control usually. He lets me know his schedule and if we see one another then we do. Red flag two acting like a child because I am asking you a simple question "When are you free?"

I am disappointed in him because he didn't have to be nasty about the situation it was so childish and silly. Yet can we act like real grown adults, instead of using work as a lame excuse,we can schedule if you want to get to know me. I am not going to push the issue though because I know I deserve so much better. One thing kept pushing me today was three things "You are the prize", "You are worthy", and "You are valuable". I had to remember that because I am not going to waste my time ever with someone who doesn't appreciate me.  Another thing I had to remember was this "This is a good thing....he's not the one Chloe".  If he's not the one then this means I still have time to meet him. If he was he would get in the ring and fight for me. As I said in this blog many times I want a gentlemen willing to fight for me and with me in the boxing ring of life. Cause it throws you some crazy curve balls and we're going to be in this together if it was necessary. So now I am going to wait and see there's so much I have in  front of me I am looking forward to, so many choices, so many opportunities. It's not a problem at all though he and I will be friends I guess. So for now I have plenty to keep me motivated and going believe me. So as for him it's over. No worries for me at all. You know I have got a lot to do now so readers we will see. Stay tuned....does anyone thing that there's a possibility "Handsomeness" may be the one. I have been thinking that. You know who "Handsomeness" is if you read my blog. I have to protect Handsomeness because he's a semi-celebrity local now lol.  "Handsomeness" you probably want to know who he is I will tell you this. We met three years ago at a past job I had, we So we'll see. For now I can keep enjoying my time and seeing who's the next prospect of love =) xoxo my readers love you I'll be back for more very soon.  We'll see trust me in the future. 




I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO HIM...."ON TO THE NEXT ONE" BY JAY-Z FT. SWIZZ BEATZ SORRY BOO MOVING ON.


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...