Sunday, March 12, 2017

Claws will be heating up TNT Network this summer

Love getting my nails done whether I do them professionally at a spa, nail salon, or myself too. I have been getting my nails done probably since I was about six I believe there was a girl who used to do my nails her name was Caprice lol and she would do my little manicures in my after school program. Now what's my point about getting your nails done because Claws is featured and centered around a nail salon full of some interesting and quirky characters. The show is produced by  daughter of Quincy Jones & Peggy Lipton, Rashida Jones (Angie Tribeca, I love you man, A Very Murray Christmas, Black Mirror, and Celeste & Jesse). 

The show will star the hilarious, Niecy Nash,("Scream Queens", "Soul Man", "Reno 911"," Clean House",that's when I first came to know Niecy, she has become a house hold name she established herself as an author as well writing "It's Better to Fight Naked" it's a hilarious book, great tips, witty, educational on relationships and how to preserve them.) Also model, actress, and entrepreneur, Karrueche Tran ("A Weekend with the Family", "3-Headed Shark Attack", "Only for One Night"), Judy Reyes (starred in "Devious Maids"), Harold Perrineau (The Best Man, Best Man Holiday), Jenn Lyon, and Jason Antoon. The show takes place in South Florida where there's a lot more going on than just pedicures, manicures, and gossip. The show debuts this summer in 2017 it originally debuted on HBO Network but will move to TNT with an hour long series. The air date will be available soon. For more information all of you go to http://www.tnt.com 
Judy Reyes

Actress, Karreuche Tran

Author, Actress, Niecy Nash

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...