Sunday, April 1, 2018

"She is Bethel Jewelry Line"

I have six first cousins on my mother's side of the family from my eldest aunt she has two girls and four boys. I actually have more cousins then than that but my mom's oldest sister has six children who are incredibly talented, smart, and gifted. You know what's funny we all have this business minded gene I didn't realize we had until we became adults. It's such a coincidence and so interesting because we have all wanted to accomplish so many different things but it's all linked to business too.  Now since you all know I love blogging, promoting, and keeping up with what is current. I wanted to share her and her business with all of you to my loyal readers. 

 I have a couple of family members who enjoy it too and also have some businesses they want to establish too. So I figured no better time than now it's spring we are going into summer time. Ladies want to look beautiful this time of year. So why not accessorize your world with my little cousin her name is Noni Golden she's from St. Louis, Missouri and in her early twenties with a bracelet line that is selling out faster than a sale at the apple store. 

She has always had a creative gift she can dance, she sings, and she creates as well. See it's all in our genetics thanks to our grandparents and parents. She has a deep passion for Jesus and has a great head on her shoulders when it comes to having a strong relationship with Christ and God too.


She took her passion, her creative, entrepreneur spirit and created a jewelry line a couple of years ago called, "She is Bethel" you can follow her on Instagram and look for her latest posts as well. Her prices are very affordable and she took the time to design carefully and craft each one of her jewelry pieces that have spiritual messages right next to them. She also designs clothing as well. A skill our grandmother Shirley has as well she used to design clothes for herself, her daughters too when they were growing up too. So you see what I mean it's in the genes. Please support and check out my little cousin's businesses I would greatly appreciate it. I dedicate this song to you sweetie cause you've got it! "Broken Glass" by Rachel Platten encouraging all of these amazing businesswomen of the future to keep striving and going out there to make things happen. 

Visit http://www.sheisbethel.bigcartel.com 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...