Saturday, November 3, 2018

"The Nutcracker Ballet becomes Disney film, The Nutcracker and the four realms" in theaters now

THE NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS IN THEATERS NOW WORLDWIDE

   
 

This story has always had a special part in my heart because  I have been drawn to it since I was a little girl. I was so excited to see they are making it into a major film for the holiday. I love this movie, the music which was written, composed, and produced by Tchiakovsky I love it so much because it brings back some beautiful childhood memories for me of watching the play several times. It never gets old for me I will probably pass the same down to my future little girls and boys when they are old enough to watch movies. I will definitely play the music for them when they are babies. So they can appreciate the music. The Nutcracker is based on a play that is focused on Clara a little twelve or thirteen year old girl who lives with her prominent family. They are celebrating the Christmas holidays and she has a dark mysterious uncle who gives her a magical and beautiful gift a beautiful antique nutcracker. She falls in love with it and cherishes it.
Her family is celebrating at a holiday party and after it winds down she goes to bed one night and as she dreams her sweet dreams. She imagines this beautiful nutcracker coming to life and  turns into “the Nutcracker Prince” takes her off for a magical and beautiful ride of her life. He takes her into the fantasy world full of candies, exotic beautiful international ballet dancers, from all different parts of the world Russia, Japan, Arabia, and many other parts of the world. She meets one of my favorite characters, The Sugar Plum Fairy. I always wanted a costume to perform the Sugar Plum Fairy’s dance.  It’s one of my favorites and the one she performs with Cavalier as well. I can still hear the beautiful music. I think that’s probably one of the first times I fell in love with classical music. I love that this film is coming out right at the holiday season is the perfect time. The film stars Mackenzie Foy as Klara, Keira Knightley as The Sugar Plum Fairy, Eugenio Derbez as Flower Realm King, Misty Copeland as the Ballerina Princess (on a personal note I just watched Misty Copeland’s 2015 documentary, “A Ballerina’s Tale” is an absolutely beautiful film about a modern contemporary woman’s story, rise, and journey in the American Ballet performance world and her remarkable chance to change everything in all of American ballet for all minorities). She will be phenomenal in this role for those who love performance art, live performances, all forms of dance, and ballet. I will definitely love to do a story on her myself in the future  because as a kid who loved performing ballet I took it from age (4-11) and dancing growing up. It’s amazing to see such a great accomplishment happen. The film also stars Morgan Freeman as Drosselmeyer, Helen Mirren as Mother Ginger, Ellie Bamber as Louise, Sergei Polunin, Matthew Macfayden,  Jack Whitehall as Harlequin, Miranda Hart as Dew Drop Fairy, and “Lil’ Buck”.
I hope many will appreciate the film, the history, the story, the music, and the beauty. It’s one of those stories to be passed down to children and adults of all ages for generations to come. Love it because it takes you from your every day reality and transforms you into this beautiful fantasy world. “The Nutcracker and the four realms” is in theaters now.





No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...