Friday, March 5, 2010

CHECK OUT SHOVIO.COM


I am loving all these blogs out here. I am doing an internship where I get to check out some of the hottest blogs. Well it's not just about blogging I am promoting one of the biggest radio personalities of the last 10 years. I was a fan as a kid and met him too a long time ago at a well known station=) . Now that I am noticing that blogging can be a lot of fun I am catching the blogging bug. I need you my readers if you frequently come to my page. To check out the staronshovio.blogspot.com blog. It is crucial. He his on www.shovio.com I need all of you to watch, tell your friends, and everyone. If you have a pc, old computer, laptop computer, or if you're at school, home, work, or whenever you have free time. Please I need you all to check out again Shovio.com for the Star & Buc Wild Show, The Radio Chick Show, Karith Foster, Sid Rosenberg, Goumba Johnny, Dave Lawrence, Jeff Katz, and the amateur shows. Your support for me would be so important for me. I am currently doing a blog for "The Star & Buc Wild Show". I need you all to check it again go to www.staronshovio.blogspot.com That's his site. It would be so important if you do. =) They are a brand new company and they're hilarious everyone on the show has something to say that all of you can relate to. I even want my own show or "shov" as they call it too. I would gladly appreciate it. Please check out our sites we are all over and we need you to call in, question, and more. Thank You

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...