Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chloe's going to have a Love/Relationship Show




I am working at a company that involves broadcast internet shows. Of course naturally the Media Studies major that I am I want to do my own show. Now to be perfectly honest with you. I did not want to get into broadcast journalism. My intention was to be strictly print and that was it. I was a little bashful about it. But let me be real with you my parents have been taping me since I was a child. How can I not love the camera? Come on now. I even had a videocamera I received too from my stepdad lol. But now I am gonna have to buy my own lolz. Anyway back to the part of me wanting my own show. I have a feeling that something is about to happen if I play my cards right and I work hard maybe I will actually end up with my own show. Or let's just say amateur show for now. I am not a pro but I know I can do this definitely.




I am open to all things in the media: music, print, broadcast, blogging, or whatever is in the media field. I have always been interested since I was a kid probably. Something happened where I knew this was going to be the field that was made for me to get into for my adult life.




But now I know which direction I want to go into. I want to do a webshow on relationships and advice for people. I would love to do this because I will be gaining knowledge in the process as well. I am 23 and yes I am single. Lolz. So while I am a single lady for now. I will be teaming up with three or four other twenty-somethings, thirty-somethings, and maybe even forty-somethings. I want their experience, their stories, their love lifes out there. Not publicly. No names will be disclosed. We will keep everything anonymous it will only be i used to date...this guy, man, dude, boy...i used to date this woman,girl,chick, or whatever term. We will not disclose personal names because the advice is coming from our lives. I do not want to put anyone on the spot who does not want the spotlight at all. If you do and are comfortable with it. It is your call and your name I will mention. For now I will have privacy strictly for everyone who i have dated, met, and who I will meet in the future. I will probably be using nicknames actually so they do have a title at least. My show is going to feature advice for you guys. Also provided by information from books, television shows, family, friends, the public, magazines, newspapers, life in general, and any other aspect of society I can use. I am not sure what the title will be yet. Maybe "Double Dip of Love" or "The Love Doctors come to your rescue". Something catchy and fun but for now. I am interested and this will be happening soon. =)

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...