Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RED RIDING HOOD


"Ready or Not here comes the big bad wolf".... I am just kidding I am talking about a childhood classic that has now become a horror film for the ages to change your perception even more.
I am very excited to see this new film as soon as I saw the movie's poster for it I knew immediately this is going to be one that goes in the category of horror film flicks. I am talking about "Red Riding Hood" the classic fairy tale and fable that was told to so many children around the world. I love this story actually because it teaches you immediately about trust, strangers, and trusting adults too. However the director's and film producers have taken a different look on how they want this film to be projected I am very excited to see it and the outlook. There has never been a film done like it actually. The movie takes another dimension and perspective into Red Riding Hood's story line and the theme as well. The story is more of a lesson for little children to never associate with strangers with animated and talking wolves. However, in this case this story has become a modern day 21st century horror film for tweens, teenagers, and even the young at heart.

The actress within the film, Amanda Seyfried who has been in films, "Mean Girls", "Dear John", "Chloe", "Letters to Juliet", she is guaranteed to give a stellar performance in this film as well. I cannot wait to see it and I know this will be another one of her films that will be well known to the public too. So check and catch "Red Riding Hood" this spring and see what all the excitement and horror is about in this film. I am sure this will be one for you to want to see again and again.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...