Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Grandest Distraction


"The Grandest Distraction"
My,my have you ever been so distracted by someone who has completely taken over everything in your mind. Well you have definitely done that to me.
Your thoughts are consumed by their face, their smile is the image buried in your brain and memory. Their visage is one that cannot replace that of another.
The impression of them is left on your heart, their voice you only hear in your ears and head.

The thought of them is so deep inside you that you cannot stop smiling. When your brain leads towards thoughts or their presence around you a light shines bright in your world. Color is all you see, beauty is only within reach, your heart is so full of joy. you're too excited to dream.

That's how I feel when it comes to you. You are my grandest distraction. The first person on my mind in the morning. The last person I think of before I close my eyes at night and I see only darkness appears before me. Quickly I am whisked away to dream of you. Distractions can be pleasant to some form depending on how it is taken by one individual. It is pleasing to that person but for me I am so distracted that my thoughts are only of you and I as one. My world is disorganized at times yet I cannot even think straight only when it comes to you. Even before I close my eyes the mere thought of you calms me down. You are the grandest distraction to have in my life. One that keeps me believing in the power of love, happiness, faith, and joy.
You're one of the people who helps me realize that there's a reason why you give your heart to another and why you have feelings and feel the way you do. When I feel joy I think of you the slightest joy I want shared with you. Even if pain is put upon me I want you to take it all away from me too. You're the grandest distraction, you are my grandest distraction.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...