Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who is Honey Brown Sugar?

Who is Honey Brown Sugar?
I am confident not arrogant don't ever get that twisted.
Five foot-Six with hands I call my weapons of mass destruction.
Dark brown almond colored cat shaped eyes. Skin the color of honey and brown sugar.
A smile wider when full of joy is as wide as the seas.

Polite,Respectful, Goal-oriented, and Focused no matter what the odds or challenges are.
This bright beautiful butterfly knows when to hold her own and her ground.
Classiness never trashiness is a must. Hold what is precious to me close to my heart. That's where the brown sugar comes from the rich, sweetness to take over your heart and soul.

Known to break some hearts may have they will never say but my reputation I will never abuse or dismay.
Honey Brown Sugar has words of kindness, words of power, never to be confused with bringing down another human being. All to enlighten, inform, and give to people the best of her knowledge, what is true to her, and to bring goodness to all.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...