Thursday, June 30, 2011

Do we miss and skip over the nice guys ladies

Do we skip over the nice guys ladies and always go for the bad boys.
I always wonder what makes us think that he is the better choice.
Is it because sometimes we have a tendency to believe it will be just dull
I dont think so because it's more pleasant this way.


You don't have to stress over anything and look for a headache cure like Tylenol or Excedrin.
The best way to ease your peace of mind and heart. You should choose a good, sweet nice boy. I am sure some people would think "What's she saying? she's dated some bad boys too" Yeah but I have also met some really nice boys too and I believe they made me realize you need something with some substance too.


Not only that but you can mix and combine the two together he can be a perfect gentlemen and have a little badness in him too. I am not talking about morally more so on a personality and behavior thing. His way of treating you. That's what I mean. You want a high quality nice boy not poor quality bad boy or a man who does have some interesting qualities that keep you attracted and easy to relate to him too.

So sleep on the nice guys he may be exactly what you need in your life right now. Also he may surprise you too

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...