Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Friends with Benefits" premiere!!!

Can we be friends with benefits? The first time I heard this term was back in high school at age fourteen lol. Now that I am almost twenty-five can this term actually still exists. Can we be friends with benefits, is that just a cover up for I am your "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" without the label? Well some very clever writers and directors just put that to the test in the hot new summer romantic comedy film. I attended with the help of a very cool website an exclusive movie screening of "Friends with Benefits" starring pop heartthrob, actor, musician, songwriter, Justin Timberlake and well known television and film actress, Mila Kunis. 
"The Friends and Benefits" premiere definitely made me very excited. It was almost like taking a backseat look into my life within the last probably five or six years. It was a good way to see how this generation's take on relationships can be nowadays. How we perceive relationships, what we want, and what we desire now. Especially what every person wants is to be with someone who they can be their best friend as well as their lover too. That is something that you need on a regular basis to fill you up and make you happy too. It's a great way to keep your relationship exciting. I loved Mila Kunis's performance and Justin Timberlake's performance. As well as Emma Stone "F***in John Mayer!!!" lol hilarious.You will see exactly what I mean in the film. 
The cast was hilarious it took you into a new dimension on films and almost made it a big realistic too. It wasn't like a sappy, romantic love film. It was a bit more like real life and some of the emotions were very real. I saw a sensitive part of Justin Timberlake that I really enjoyed and I loved how the character came across. Smart, business like, yet he wasn't like some perfect lothario. He really was like a normal guy but with flaws too. That is something that made it a lot more realistic and down to earth too. It made it easy to relate to and enjoyable. I give it five stars!!!! My friend and I enjoyed it a whole lot. Couldn't stop laughing especially since it took place in one of my favorite cities New York it was a bit satirical on romance films and New York romance films. Yet it was relatable too. Loved it. Go see it this summer immediately July 2011 it hits theaters. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...