Friday, June 17, 2011

Remember when you Mirror Mirror On the Wall: I am beautiful and Special that's All

Young Ladies,
This is my letter to you all on body image please try not to judge one another on your differences. Your natural beauty is what God and your parents have given you. Your character, your personalities, your spirits, and your joy is what should be cherished. Never allow anything to make you feel inferior or less than at all. The most important thing you need to remember is every person on this planet is different. We all each individual man or woman, teen, or child. You are unique different in life experiences, different in  your appearances, and all of what makes you unique. 


So remember when you look in the mirror, when you present yourself to the world. Keep this mantra to yourself and repeat in your head, embrace it, own it!, and believe it!


"Mirror Mirror On the Wall" Chloe Riccardo
Mirror Mirror On the Wall....I am Beautiful and Special That's All!
I will not feel inferior or less than because I am short or tall. 
No matter how many times I rise and fall
I will always treat myself as if I am the Queen at the ball. 




No matter how many looks or stares I receive. Remember it is I who can only please me.
I can only love and accept me. As well the ones who love and adore me.
So Mirror Mirror on the Wall...I am beautiful, strong, spirited, special, fierce, and I love me always most of all. 



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...