Monday, September 10, 2012

Cutest Thing I have ever seen

Sometimes we are often so busy to take a look at some of the small things that make us smile or may bring us some contentment and joy. Take the time to look at all the beautiful things around you and be grateful for the good things you see cause they can remind you of all the happiness life has to offer. It may sound cheesy but I am so serious about that. 

 Here are my top 10 cutest things I have ever seen...

1. A baby take their first steps walking to their parent.

2.A dog running around a fountain with his owner.

3. (Pre-Divorce)A picture of my parents kissing with me infront of them....I was a little girl at the time.

4.My ex-boyfriend laying on his couch sleeping with me laying on him. He looked so peaceful, disarming, sweet, and adorable of course.

5. My grandmother's cat sleeping, covering her ears from the wind and noise outside.

6.An older couple kiss each other after being married twenty-five plus years.

7.A woman prepare for her wedding photos with her bridal party.

8.A man propose to his girlfriend on the Empire State Building (96 Floors high people she could have said no lol and he would have to take the elevator down lol)

9. Someone giving up their seat for an elderly or pregnant person while traveling. 

10. Screaming fans at a live concert that's the most powerful thing to see in person because you see about 50,000 people in one stadium all for a performer who is 100 feet away from you and everyone knows the same song lyrics, the same beat, the same music, You feel the intensity, the energy, and the love of that artist. There is no greater thing to watch and to experience than that. It's a true blessing to see. I have been to about 20 plus concerts and I can tell you every single one gave me goosebumps, chills, excitement, and of course extreme joy from seeing the fans scream and sing songs all by our favorite music artists. 

Bonus... One of my best friend's in a wedding dress that made me cry. lol she looked stunning and beautiful. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...