Monday, September 10, 2012

Loving my industry

As you can see when I put up the fake magazine covers or fake newspaper articles. I want you to see how much I love this industry and business. I believe in communications because thoughts determine actions and actions create some powerful things in this world. I fell in love with the media world when I was probably about nine or ten years old. I was living here in Washington and my mom was working at a radio station. The first time I interviewed someone I felt so comfortable with it too.

Now that I am older I realize some things do happen the way they are supposed to happen actually. I love the business and I am grateful I have had a chance to be apart of it because I support the communication industry and what they stand for and believe in which is giving people a chance to make their lives better. If it is a product, business, book, service, advice, or entertainment. The media provides it...one thing I remember I learned desire is one of the key things when it comes to this business....you desire to have what that person has in the commercials because you believe it will give you that same exact feeling. Lol that's the power of media and marketing. =)

I was first introduced to media I think by music, then by radio, then by books, and then it just kept building as I got older and now I am into everything digital of course. So as the industry grows we grow along with it. So that's the beauty of it all....you get to have a lot of fun in this business it has some powerful and great rewards. 

It's given me opportunities that some people don't get a chance to have but now I have learned how to take advantage of them or else they will be gone away in the blink of an eye. So as you can see yes I love my industry a lot it comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages but you gain insight into the world you probably thought you would never experience. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...