Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Neil Armstrong First Man on the moon leaves legacy behind



On August 26, 2012 news broke about  the first man to walk on the moon the planet where we see it's light emitting and shining brightly above in the sky at night. With it's ivory white appearance, the crater shaped images above, was walked on the earth. Neil Alden Armstrong born August 5, 1930 and who passed this August 25, 2012 was one of the greatest pioneers of the American baby boomer generation. I believe and this is just me that God knows our purpose. I believe that he knew this person would accomplish something great and powerful while he was alive which would be his legacy. He even has a moon man award named after him as well which is used for Music Award television shows. See people never realized that I am sure. 

But if you pay attention to that you will realize so many great things have been accomplished by a significant human being who in a matter of footsteps achieved some of the greatest things on this planet.   
On his journey at 38 years old he accomplished his goal of being on the moon on July 20, 1969 with his Apollo 11 mission.  

I knew I had write something because one I wanted to give you my readers the news as well as everything going on in Honey B Sugar's life too. Plus I just visited the Museum of Air and Space recently so it was important to honor him. 


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...