Saturday, October 6, 2012

Missing My Mr. New York

Tall just like the high skyscrapers, busy just like the fast pacing taxis
Fun and exciting full of life, culture, and popularity.
Missing more than New York...I am missing my friend too.
So smart, intelligent, fun, and so lovable.

I miss you because you opened me up and you opened yourself up to me...it's hard cause you really were my baby. You are a lot like New York to me because you represent the diversity. You don't close yourself off you expose yourself to all different types of culture and people.

Your smile can light up my day instantly, and I always miss how you would look at me every day. It was instant attraction....even when you looked at me you could make me feel like sometimes no one else mattered...sometimes you would get distracted too...maybe looking at the latest new thing. Just like in New York the latest new popular thing coming along. 


I miss you though I should be angry at you. I should be moving on and moving forward though. I cannot though cause I miss you too much. It hurts a lot because you actually broke my heart even though you tried so hard to avoid it...you didn't want to be that jerk. Well why didn't you really give me a chance to really explain myself. 

You made me so nervous that last time we talked, really talked, I stammered (yes I stutter sometimes when I get nervous). Only because I really needed you to know the truth about what happened. I feel like I messed up that day. 

Even when I was around you...you made me nervous....my whole body was nervous to the point you made me bite my lip. Only time I was not nervous around you is probably when I sat next to you and I just felt the connection. You made me smile....it's been 4 months and I haven't seen you. I still miss you though 7 months since I last kissed your face. 9 months since we made love...and I can still see you imprinted in my brain, soul, heart. Your voice, your smile, the way you would hold or grab my hand. Your silliness, your confidence,your intelligence, and even how honest you were too. Sometimes it would make me wonder how do I get lucky enough to deal and handle that too.

If I could say it...to you and if I saw you one more time. I would say this..."I thank god for allowing me the chance to meet you...he gave me a chance to meet someone who means so much to me. He taught me a valuable lesson and he allowed me to realize powerful lessons about life and love. Yes baby I love you....I have never said those words to anyone except my family. It may have seem like infatuation but believe me I know in my heart its love cause I realize I can be myself with you.  I didn't have to worry about anything...you accepted flaws I know you saw them, you accepted everything, and you still wanted me. 

I would say "I miss you" and keep going on with your life but I know deep down you and I should have stayed together. I am sorry...if I ever let you down is what I would say. Sorry for the disappointment. I am being sincere when I say I used that day as an escape to have some fun. Even though I was not attracted to anyone who was at that event. I was simply there alone not even my girlfriends could attend. I miss you deep down in my soul miss you. 

It's funny I can tolerate so much about you that I never thought I could in an individual. I have come to love it....just as much as I love NY. That's a whole lot of love.


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...