Monday, October 29, 2012

Do what you want to now

I was just reading a article that hit home for me immediately. It was like someone took a look inside my soul for a while and knew exactly how I was feeling at that moment. When you have been through a lot of things personally and you haven't had a chance to really get it out. That does affect how you are going to feel inside. I am usually good...but lately no I haven't felt that way just yet. I guess because one when you go through something someone told me. You really have to go through it completely....physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. It's all connected they say the mind and body are truly connected yes....as well as what really goes on inside your heart too. So that does play a role. 
I saw this article with the beautiful actress, Gabrielle Union discussing some important messages you need to talk about when you're young and chasing your dream. It hit home cause on one hand....you cannot always listen to the people sometimes in your inner circle, you cannot always listen to the naysayers, forget them. Do what's in your heart, what plan you have in mind now....forget about what everyone else wants. Do what will make you truly happy. 

Part of me writing has been great cause I get a chance to do that....sometimes I feel like I am living a fake life....like on one hand I am living yes....but am I doing what I really want to do am I wearing or looking how I want to look? I didn't expect my life to be like this....I thought I would have had everything figured out by now....but now I am like...maybe too many influences have been on me. I need to do what's right for me too. 
I am going to get there....I know it I am going to take that advice Ms. Union said and just go for it then. Take a chance do what's going to make you happy and excited. It's funny I felt happier 6 months ago then I did now but maybe that's because a lot has changed. But now I realize do what is going to get you to the next step you want to be at now. I know I have to soon....time is ticking, I can't wait around anymore....these 26 years have been very good to me. So I am going to take some of my own advice, be patient, take relationships slower this time, invest time, if you really want something you will work for it, and if I really want to be happy, peace of mind, and the life I have dreamed about since I was a girl....then damn it I will work for it....cause this isn't it right now...going from job to job...no....I just wanted to chase my dream. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...