Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday "Inside the World of Honey Brown Sugar" Blog

I started writing this blog exactly 4 years ago...it came at an excellent time I was at Hunter College in my Basic Reporting Media 292P class. My professor gave the class the opportunity to start a blog about any of our interests. I was hooked immediately.... So in honor of my blog's birthday month I made my first post October 21, 2008. I want to say thank you for allowing me to find my true creativity, freedom, and I am able to release my inner most thoughts, opinions, and express sometimes what I am truly feeling sometimes.

I am normally known to some people as a person who can talk....to others I may be shy or reserved but I am really an opinionated, curious, and open person. If you really knew me past up until the present. If you knew who I really was and what my life has been like from beginning until now. You will and would understand why I am exactly the way I am.


Why I have exposed myself in my writing to people...why I made this choice of loving media. If you know me personally then you probably know what I am talking about my experiences past and present. 
If you don't know me then you have to continue reading my stories, poems, entries, in order to get where I am coming from and my goal with this blog. My goal was to find a way to connect to others about things I love. I believe the mission has been accomplished. 

I am so excited to really share with you all as time passes....when I started this blog I was 21 years old. I was in college taking full time classes I was on my way getting ready to head out of college. When the opportunity came along for this. I knew I could do something more, It gave me a voice, I found my voice again, I found clarity about everything. I found who I really was too.

 I am almost 26 and I can tell you this blog really did open some major doors for me even job opportunities. I never would have imagined. I can tell you my journey ahead I will expose more. I mean as you watch me continue on my journey of young adulthood...you will learn about my life and everything that has come along with that. 

So "Inside the World of Honey Brown Sugar" Happy Birthday to Us! We made it through four beautiful years together. From 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012....I am sure there will be so much more to share in our lessons of life, happiness, joy, love, the news, fashion, gossip, music, and all of the things that come along with that territory.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...