Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall 2012 line up "Revenge", Nashville, and 666 Park Avenue the television show

We are blessed when we can find a great television show to watch to keep us entertained and inspired there are often several television series that have come into my life where I have found a need to always just get invested and commit my time to the show. You know the shows I am talking about the shows that have some how become apart of your life every Sunday night when you just cannot miss it even if the  NFL Superbowl,  Baseball world series, or the basketball season championship game is coming on. It's like no matter what you need to watch and see this show. I have had several of those in my life now I am glad to say that have become apart of my journey, influenced my life, my personality, and even my friendships and relationships too. "Sex and The City", "Desperate Housewives" and "The Hills". Now that these shows have ran their course, the stars of each show have become more successful, their characters have each touched our hearts and made us laugh. They say good-bye to us in beautiful long 1 or 2 hour episodes as if we say good-bye to our best friends. 

Then suddenly a genius television network like ABC, a genius producer, a gifted director, and talented television series writer, a gorgeous cast is in the making, and then all of the stars align and then you have three new television series that appear before you on the network. This season for fall 2012, is Revenge, the television series starring the beautiful Emily Van Camp, she played Rebecca on one of my other favorite shows, "Brothers & Sisters". She has returned now as a powerful, butt-kicking, tough, fearless, but with supermodel looks as "Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke". I love the show there's something about her that reminds me a bit of another character who I adore in literature, Lisbeth Salander, from "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. Yet Emily Thorne and the cast of Revenge are set in the proper, beautiful, beachy, upper-class location of the Southhamptons in New York. Emily of course we know is planning to avenge her father, David Clarke's murder and go against the Graysons as well. I am so excited to see this show blossom, grow, and continue to be even more full of surprises. The cast is gorgeous, witty, talented, and the show is very dramatic. You can catch Revenge on your television series or online at http://www.abc.com and Sunday nights at 9p.m. EST and check your local listings. 

The next television series that has all ready taken us by storm is Nashville, is about a young singing starlet and a singer all ready in her prime trying to reclaim and take the throne of the music game. I all ready love the show it has a bit of parody to it. I guess for me I can see how they emulate and show how the music industry works. It all works the same even if the genre is different. I have to commend, Hayden Panettiere who has all ready showcased her singing and acting chops. Extremely talented. I am looking forward to this series every Wednesday  at 10p.m. now that makes you want to stay hooked. The cast is great and gorgeous and they have made me turn into a bit of a country fan now. So yee-haw and watch Nashville cause you get to learn about the city that really found some of most greatest talented country musicians. 



The last show is the supernatural, twists, and turns of "666 Park Avenue" which have showed former casts who have made their debut on ABC and this high society, expensive apartment which has showed off the cast in a haunted apartment that has some dark skeletons and secrets of its own. The cast is     Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable (Brothers and Sisters), Robert Buckley, Mercedes Masohn, Erik Palladino, Helena Matsson, Samantha Logan, and the beautiful, lovely, Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty)
and Terry Quinn. The costumes are stylish and modern and I love the story line which gets better every week.  Catch 666 Park Avenue on WABC at 10p.m. and check your local listings. 

So now ABC has some serious hits on their hands and competition so now we have three other shows to add to our busy Sunday nights we should not miss. Grab your popcorn and a glass of your favorite drink cause your in for one hot spicy night this fall and winter with these series!

The cast of "Revenge" Make sure you tune in and watch Sunday nights on ABC.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...