Monday, January 11, 2016

"Happy New Year 2016!" The Year of the fiesty, funny, talented,and mischevious monkey

Hello my loves!!!!!! Happy New Year 2016...
Oh my goodness I have so much to discuss with all of you this year. This is going to be another big year for me, my loved ones and friends. I am really excited this year to share my journey, the big hot news stories, the fashion trends, and everything with you all. I am all ready I am picking up where I left off but some things are different in Honey Brown Sugar's world....I am working two jobs yes I am some of you know I work at Lord & Taylor but I also have second job at Bob's Discount Furniture. I have met some amazing people who I know have been placed in my life for all wonderful reasons. I just can disclose those with you just yet because I am still learning myself. Honey Brown Sugar is dating yes I am and some new chapters are being opened. Have a new gentlemen to discuss with you so I will keep you posted on that soon. We will see what happens I am going to keep you updated. I have a lot going on and cannot wait to share so much with you in the future.

So this 2016...what can we expect...well you should know it's the year of the Monkey, the new pantone color for fashion is Rose Quartz and Serenity. Two beautiful pastel colors that can paired with corals, mint greens, and will take off in the spring 2016/summer 2016 collection this year. Also some of the biggest movies we have all been waiting for will hit the screens. I am looking forward to a lot and believe me your girl is ready. I am going to be eating plenty of spinach, protein, and working out to stay on point this year for you guys. Cause this is genuinely what I love to do. It's all for you! So let 2016 begin because we have a lot to discuss as always.
 
 
The Monkey is ninth of the 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac. Each year is related to an animal sign according to a 12-year-cycle.
2016 is a year of the Monkey. If you're born in a year of the Monkey, you're a Monkey! Find out what that means below.
  • Monkey years: ...1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028...

The Lucky and Unlucky Things for "Monkeys"

  • Lucky numbers: 4 and 9
  • Lucky days: the 14th and 28th of any Chinese lunar calendar month
  • Lucky colors: white, blue, gold
  • Lucky flowers: chrysanthemum, crape-myrtle
  • Lucky directions: north, northwest, west
  • Lucky months: Chinese lunar months 8 and 12
Year of the Monkey

The Unlucky Things That "Monkeys" Should Avoid

  • Unlucky colors: red, pink
  • Unlucky numbers: 2 and 7
  • Unlucky directions: south, southeast
  • Unlucky months: Chinese lunar months 7 and 11

Monkeys' Fortune, Career, Health, and Love Prospects in 2016

Everything points to disaster for Monkeys in this Monkey Year. Those who will be 12, 24, 36, etc., this zodiac year watch out! However, you can turn misfortune to fortune by seeking the blessing of lucky stars.

2016 — an Unlucky Year for Monkeys?

 
2016 is a Monkey year. Monkey years are believed to be an unlucky for people born in a year of the Monkey. A year of one's birth sign is believed to be the most unlucky in the 12-year cycle. “Monkeys” (who take Chinese astrology seriously) are particularly careful about their health, love lives, career, and investments in Monkey years. Read more suggestions on How to Be Lucky in the Year of Your Birth Sign.


So I included some fun facts for any of you who were born around the year of the Monkey or know someone who will be born this year too. I have so much more to share with you all so get ready and buckle up.Get ready cause I think we are in for a lot of fun ahead. As always I have so much more to share with all of you.

 
Visit http://www.pantone.com for more information so you stay fashionable this year

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...