Tuesday, January 19, 2016

MAC Cosmetics newest, Viva Glam Star Ariana Grande!!! for January 2016


Who knew that Mac Cosmetics had a way of taking you into a whole different world? Their products transform you instantly with a make- up brush, wand, eye brow pencil, or lip liner.   Mary J. Blige, Fergie, Lil’Kim, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Pamela Anderson, Christina Aguilera, Rupaul, Ricky Martin, all of these pop, R&B recording artists , actresses, and triple threats have been a part of the MAC Cosmetics campaign. Cue in new artist, pop/dance songstress and actress, Ariana Grande the newest face of Viva La Glam for January 2016.   All of these stars have amazing, long careers that have been successful in every single avenue. They have proven themselves as artists, philanthropists, and connect with many of their fans worldwide. I love the VIVA Glam concept because it’s not just about the make-up and cosmetics. The concept is really about the giving back to their customers too. Those who may suffer from some of the most serious diseases in our world have been given so much back with their help from companies like MAC because of their generous donations, support, and their consumers who buy many of their products and cosmetics.  MAC continuously reinvents themselves and has much fun, poppy, creative collections I have loved them all. Anyone remember the Marilyn Monroe collection, their fun Play land collection. They have light hearted pastels, whimsical and fantastical colors in lavenders and pinks.

                Now we have this fun, playful, girly, rock and roll collection from Ariana Grande is both edgy, pretty, and has a punk side to it too.  It shows the versatility of what MAC is looking for too in each of their artists they are diverse, they are fierce, strong, confident, fearless, fun, and positive women. They all come from different backgrounds, experiences, and have different talents.

I started wearing and experimenting with makeup vividly remember actually trying MAC cosmetics for the first time I was about 15 when I started wearing them. I saw my mother she loved the products always buying their Chestnut lip pencils, their lip glass, I used to love this one color called gold color called Viva Glam 3 that sparkled and shined I loved it. I always loved how they made you feel just like the celebrities themselves. Now as I have gotten older I have experimented with all of their colors actually. I love one we used it for my friend’s wedding last year called Candy Yum Yum we used which comes in a bright fuchsia pink. All of their colors can make you want to change up your look instantaneously.  

Mary J. Blige and Lil Kim Viva Glam 3 I loved this color when it came out!!!!

One of my favorites




Some of the beautiful state of the art MAC stores.

Here’s a little history on MAC Cosmetics as well MAC cosmetics was found in 1984 by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. The first store was built in New York City in 1991. Th





Too cute looks just like Ariana Grande

Miley Cyrus for the Viva Campaign

Ricky and Nicki Minaj for the campaign

Eve for the campaign

Christina Aguilera for viva campaign

Lady Gaga for the campaign

Cindy Lauper & Lady Gaga

Nicki infront of her campaign photo

Just thought this was too cute she's proud

Fergie for the Viva Glam campaign
e stores have gone on to spread in all major sections in the United States expanding the brand and their products as well. There are over 1,000 MAC Cosmetic stores worldwide.


Now as I mentioned with the philanthropic side you see that with MAC major contributions go towards their AIDS/HIV awareness campaign helping the millions of those worldwide who suffer still with this condition. So buying make up is a great thing with MAC Cosmetics; you are making someone feel better about themselves. You help women feel more confident, powerful, and even more beautiful from the inside and shows from the outside as well.

I personally love their products as someone who cannot use cheap cosmetics, it’s a genetic fact, poor- quality cosmetics irritate my skin. Anything that may contain lead I know I couldn’t use on my skin. A product that has a higher quality of ingredients I am able to use. You get what you pay for with cosmetics, higher quality, higher price, and you can treat your skin even better from the inside and outside. Plus you all deserve the best so whichever cosmetics makes you happy and feel confident you should go with it too. As for MAC Cosmetics I suggest you continue to expand I hope I get to see Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Selena Gomez, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and many more women of this generation and previous apart of this campaign as well. I love Candy Yum, Explicit, The Lipglass, Rebel, and looking forward to trying so many more in the near future.

For more information on Ariana Grande visit http://www.arianagrande.com                                              And more information on MAC Cosmetics visit http://www.maccosmetics.com . You can find their products in Bloomingdales, Macys, and their own MAC Cosmetics store around your city and state. Make sure to follow them @maccosmetics on http://www.twitter.com . Visit for information on the MAC Campaign AIDS foundation and fund visit www.macaidsfund.org/theglam/campaignhistory
I included a couple songs featuring some of the artists too in the campaign as well. The color you see me wearing in my photo is Rebel my MAC Cosmetics. I will make sure to post more photos as well for all of you. Stay tuned.






 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...