Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Superbowl 50 Halftime show featuring Coldplay


I am so excited for this year’s 50th super bowl . I have been watching the halftime shows since I was a kid but for the last maybe 8 or 9 years the shows have had some of my favorite celebrities performing and this will be no different. I am a big fan of Coldplay they are on my ipod actually. Early mornings I listen to “Clocks” when I am sitting reading my book or newspapers and listening to my ipod on my way to work every morning. I listen to a variety of music on my playlist and the radio still too.  (I am a radio kid grew up around it always). So I multitask on the train also paying attention to look out for my next topic. I haven’t had a chance to buy their last couple of albums which include some songs I have become a fan of over the years too.

So who is Coldplay it consists of front man, Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, John Buckland, and Will Champion. The group first started




in 1996 they were first found all together. They earned their first Grammy in 2000 for best Alternative Rock band, A British Award, an award for Indie Rock, and won Mastercard album of the year. They have seven albums, 40 singles underneath their belt.


So I am sure their halftime show will include some of your favorite hit songs and mine as well this year. I know they will include some surprise guests as well. I don’t want to say anything too much this year cause you all have to watch for yourselves. One thing I will say this February we are in for it definitely. Between the game, the Oscars, the Grammys, there will be so much going on I know I always have to be on my game when it comes to this time cause there’s so much happening all at once. So I will say this to all of you and you know who you are performing I hope you bring it for the 50th anniversary for the Superbowl. There will be millions watching and we’re all so excited that they chose a group everyone can kind of relate and listen to their music as well.  So I am sure we are all in for a great time. Their music is moving, conscientious, fun filled, and makes you want to dance, you’re transported to another world when you hear some of the instruments used, the violins, the flutes, the piano, and other strings are featured in their music. They have a way of making a bold meaningful statement in all of their music. I love “Viva La Vida”, “Paradise”, and their new song, “Adventure of a Lifetime” which is from their 2015 “Head full of dreams” album.  Great title actually the title is perfect symbolizing dreams their intangible until we put them into reality. In our minds their beautiful, exotic, fun, ethereal, and like a kaleidoscope they change quickly looking for deeper meaning. Their music reminds me a lot of Beatles something they would have created if it was 1966 vs 2016 right now. They have a way of capturing every human emotion and element in their music that’s a gift. That’s hard to do for any artist. So congratulations to Coldplay we’ll be watching you soon.

Superbowl airs February 7, 2016 on CBS network at 6:30pm Eastern Time and 3:30pm Pacific Time for all of the west coasters.

So for more information on Coldplay, the Superbowl, and the halftime show visit super bowl visit http://www.cbs.com,  http://www.coldplay.com  and      http://www.pepsi.com/en-us/sports/

 

Who will it be for this superbowl stay tuned it looks like Denver, Colorado Broncos vs. the North Carolina Panthers will compete in the last game before the superbowl. So show your American spirit and support. Hope you will be watching too. Oh you know I always included Coldplay's music videos just for all of you. Stay tuned my readers I have a lot more coming for you soon of course. xoxoxo see you soon.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...