Tuesday, February 9, 2016

“A new perspective on being a single girl in the city”-How to be single movie coming out Friday!


 



 

It all depends on your view of being single when you live in a major city. I remember being single and I know the feeling all too well when you are single I try to imagine and remember how my life was before dating, how it was when I first started dating at sixteen. My mother agreed this would be the age I would start dating. My father was okay with it always too he just had concerns of course like any other father. He always kind of prepared us as well on the kind of people we would meet too. For him it was just about wondering would he and my uncles need to use their shotguns (I am serious gentlemen don’t play with me). So with that being said when it comes to dating of course we know it can get complicated, it can get tiring, you feel like I just want to meet that special person who fits into my life right now.

That is the message with this movie as I take it and who better than the beautiful funny woman, television star, actress, and comedienne, Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson who gets to play someone entirely different from her steamy role as the former literature student in “Fifty Shades of Grey” series (she will star in “Fifty Shades Darker” in 2017). The film also stars the hilarious Leslie Mann who has been in films like "Knocked Up" "Big Daddy", and so many more. I love that they are making it a positive thing. I was just looking at some cute, funny articles about things you give a single woman. I think it’s a great idea and gift idea for single women all around. You want to keep them motivated. I think in your late teens and early 20s it’s a great time to date. You are still figuring out who you want to be, your skin is at its peak, your hair is at it’s peak, you are at your best, and you are becoming the woman you want to be as well.

So with this film it celebrates the independence, the freedom you get, you can embrace it, you travel, you meet people and characters all over the world. You get a chance to experiment, you try different clothing choices, hairstyles, you can live how you want to live as well. There’s something powerful for women who are single. You get to call the shots and don’t always have to compromise as well. So if you choose to be single ladies it’s nothing wrong with that at all. Embrace it and do what you need to do.  I am glad actually that I had a chance to really learn who I was before dating, or getting breaks in between time to not think about a relationship as well. You get to have fun and discover everything you really want.

                I hope you all will too and will find that being single is something every woman should treasure! So go see How to be single this Friday, February 12. Visit http://www.howtobesingle.com for more information.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...