Friday, February 19, 2016

King Kylie's Sinfully Beautiful Nail Polish Collection, "King Kylie Collection"

I love nail polish have been a big fan of getting my nails done probably since age 6 I believe manicures and pedicures. Very excited one of my favorite nail polish brands will be joining up with one of my favorite reality television show families and business people, The Kardashian-Jenners, the youngest member of the family Kylie is taking everyone by storm. Between her all of her older sisters, Kendall killing it with her gorgeous long legs on the fashion runway and this year’s Fashion week 2016. Kylie is killing it in almost every form of business fashion, cosmetics, nail polish to be included, television show, and they continue to expand and build. I always wanted to start my own cosmetic business as a kid growing up. I still would love to one day even with nail polish.

                My favorite colors of Sinful colors nail polish are “Gogo girl”, “Apple Mint”, I love their fuschias, corals, Midnight Blue, Cinderella (the number says 1106-my birthday lol love that one), Queen of Beauty, 14 Gold Karat. I started buying them originally at Duane Reade at my old neighborhood cause the price was perfect $1.99! Now I have come to love them all. When I finish a bottle or run out, or when they dry up it's like No!  I love them all I have a thing about my hands lol (cause you all know I am a writer) they are the first thing I check on in the morning lol to make sure they are okay. Not just that but I have watched them literally grow and I am proud that they are able to perform all of the tasks I need to them do. Whether shopping, at work writing, doing spreadsheets, creating PowerPoint presentations for fun to practice , placing orders for Bob's Discount  Furniture cooking and creating dishes. In my opinion every young lady deserves a great pedicure and manicure at the end of the week. So I believe every woman should treat herself, don’t forget your femininity. You should drive on over and get Kylie's collection it debuts February 26, 2016 just in time for those fabulous Oscars parties you will all be celebrating I am sure.

Kylie has expanded her brand far from just the hit channel E Network’s  “Keeping up with the Kardashians” she has created a clothing line with her sister, Kendall that has hit major department stores, including one I work for personally (Lord & Taylor). Of course you can find the Kardashian Kollection online but you can also find it on http://www.shopbop.com and many more other websites too.  So are you ladies ready for Spring and Summer 2016 to be the most stylish and fabulous betties to walk down your downtown street. I hope you will be so check out ://www.shopstyle.com/Kendall-And-Kylie, https://kendall-kylie.com/, and http://kyliecosmetics.com




You know I always include music with my blog entries here's a song for my fabulous ladies who love getting their nails and hair done lol!!!! "Tens" by Jennifer Lopez ft. Jack Mizrahi



Also stay tuned and make sure you keep on keeping up with the Kardashians on E!www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians and http://www.sinfulcolors.com to check out their latest collections and I hope you ladies will visit and tell all of your friends too.
 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...