Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Get fun, get ready, and strut your stuff like the models it's fashion week in NYC 2016


Where do I live? I live in New York City honey! So as a young fashionista and journalist on the rise. I  have always loved clothes, shopping, I actually design and sketch evening dresses and special occasion dresses and accessories too  is one of my hobbies. Little tidbit....my mother as you know as has a t-shirt company Urban Global Tees, my grandmother Shirley was a model, sews and makes clothes too, and my great grandma Margie did too (it's in the genes). 
I always wanted my own fashion label too and beauty products. Now because my name is Chloe it’s hard to choose a name when it’s already taken (I love the clothing and well known high- fashion label Chloe adore their clothes). I love clothes from the past decades and retro fashions but I also love clothes that are modern too I try to keep up with the trends but in a moderate way sometimes we can love so many trends it gets confusing and overwhelming. So I will try to incorporate a few trends I love and what works best for me too. I love clothes that are well tailored and fit women’s bodies and accentuate our curves and shapes. I love clothes that make me still feel feminine, sexy, fun, interesting, and reflect my personality and mood. I also love being a chameleon too. I have had dreams of having my own spread in In Style magazine or Vogue magazine either writing, interviewing, or even me being covered in the story. I would even help assist, write, shoot the photographs, help with styling too if that opportunity ever came to me. So you see when it comes to me and clothes I consider a lot of things. I consider the occasion, the season, what looks best on my shape, and will I be comfortable in this all day. I believe that’s the most important thing with fashion you want to be comfortable.


Often times we see beautiful clothing and artistic designs that can get us a bit frustrated too. It make us want to take off our favorite patent leather four inch pumps and slide on some ballet flats immediately. So one thing with New Yorkers we opt for both. We carry both actually with us from day and night. That’s how we fluctuate throughout the day and we still remain on point too at night time as we know nightlife is when the city comes alive!. As you also know in New York a lot of women break rules for fashion too. They can create their own designs and outfits that can become a trend right away. This summer I have noticed a lot of fashion trends that I actually fell in love with from just average New York women. I saw a young lady walking down on the Upper East Side with a Watermelon  print dress I thought was so cute it was appropriate and fitting. Then a woman with a short 1920’s cut bob and a crossword puzzle print skirt and plain top with heels on the subway. See just that alone you know that they have style and they’re not afraid to show it. What are my favorite Fall trends so far I love how they are using the color blush a lot this fall and using that as a new color trend. I love deep reds, browns, golds, mustard yellows, grays for the Fall. I am not afraid to put a few pastel colors in there two as long as we can mix it up. I think my top 5 favorite pieces for Fall are a great coat I love coats, boots, hats, sweater dresses, and purses. I think once I am covered with those 5 I am great!!!! I have loved boots since I bought my very first expensive pair. Purses there are always so many to choose from as well. Hats I can never go wrong with a hat I know this will add some flair to my outfit, and I love a good cozy sweater dress. I can easily walk down the street with a black leather jacket (that’s the staple for me), dark washed jeans, some black knee high boots, and a cute shirt it can even just be a regular t-shirt. It’s easy breezy, fun, casual, and you look like you’re still on point. I have tons of fashion to show you all and will have plenty of photos to show as well. So since I am a little late for fashion week I am going to do my best. For more information visit http://www.fashionweekonline.com and http://www.toryburch.com , http://www.chanel.com , http://www.tommyhilfiger.com
Here below is a sneak peak from this year's Fashion week September 2016....


Chanel Spring 2017 collection




Tory Burch Spring 2017




Marchesa Spring 2017


Michael Kors Hero collection
Ralph Lauren Spring 2017

Had to put this song by the great and late David Bowie we lost this year in 2016 "Fashion"

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...