Thursday, September 15, 2016

Start a new beginning...he said


He said “Let’s start a new beginning…”

All right guys my love life this year has had some crazy twists and turns some gentlemen didn’t want to give me another chance some of the guys were just not going to be the right fit at all….I wasn’t sure where I was going to end up…but apparently the universe may want me to be with this person who is still in my life for some crazy reason. “Mr. Engineer” you know who you are…apparently he’s been following inside the world of HBS and reading my blog. He knows this means a lot to me because as a journalist/freelance writer we can take what we can get if you have the time to read throughout your busy day. It’s all appreciated completely. I am open to this believe me I am a busy person and if I am not ever busy I keep myself preoccupied  cause there is always something to do believe me.  Now that does not mean I don’t have time for my family or friends. I try my best to make effort and time. If I haven’t for them I will do better but as far the man in my life goes I want us to make the effort, make the time, build something. Why not build something beautiful when we know we both can.  I believe we could because we are both in great places in our lives plus he’s not going to be far away from me anymore…he’s coming  to NYC!  He will be here very soon and I know this will be new for the both of us. At the same time because I live here and he used to live here it should be an easy adjustment. It just means more travel for the both of us but it will be more convenient, easy, and we will have time to see where we fit into both of our lives too.           



For me I see this as an opportunity to build and start something from scratch I want to do that but my memory is long and strong so at the same time a part of me goes don’t forget either. I want this to be a great moment for both of us. It will be a great new chapter for me and him. I can see it becoming a moment for us try to make things better, open up our worlds to each other. I think it will be a bit new, a bit fun, and my family and friends will come to see the sweetheart of a man I came to know in the beginning when we first met down south. So please stay tuned my dear readers I think I am going to have a few chapters for you guys now.   I pray and hope this will be a story that will have a positive ending too. With me either way you know I am classy about it and we can be grownups too. So no matter what happens I am going to embrace the new change. So babe I am open to a new beginning if you are reading this somewhere lol. =) See you soon and my readers I will have more to discuss you know there’s always more to share of course.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...