Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Taraji P Henson's new MAC Collection go get Glam!!!


"Taraji’s new MAC cosmetic collection”

Love this lady she’s having an incredible moment I won’t say year but an incredible era right now with her career and her star is shooting through space right now.  So when that happens as we know in the entertainment industry the superstar blows up completely and becomes a huge success and star. We know she can sing, act, and has incredible skills.  Her style has influenced so many women and people.  From playing “Yvette” on “Baby Boy” to “Cookie” on Fox’s “Empire”.  Now she has a beautiful color it’s a nude earthy tone called “Strip me down” it’s selling fast and going like hotcakes. Everyone loves the color so why not try it. I think this would look great on all shades of complexions too. So make sure you jump on this right away. For more information visit
http://www.maccosmetics.com   and visit http://www.fox.com for information on Empire season 3!!!  Is coming get ready. Of course I will be trying this lovely ladies collection too. There are so many to choose from cannot wait  to try I will have some photos coming soon.  As always my readers love you all for reading I appreciate all of you for taking your time. I will have more to share with you all soon. xoxoHoneyBrownSugar




No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...